Connor ckern & Charlotte cucurnia

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder why she got fired from her old job
She worked in customer services for a clothing brand. She did say the name, I can’t remember the name but it was quite quirky. She did say it was a small team too..

Reactions: 1
she's posted on her insta story asking if anyone knows any reliable dog walkers. I don't understand why they even need one considering her and Connor don't even work

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She worked in customer services for a clothing brand. She did say the name, I can’t remember the name but it was quite quirky. She did say it was a small team too..
She must’ve done something quite bad to be fired from somewhere with a small team

Reactions: 3
I was wondering if she maybe worked with children etc and her underwear photos and Connors OF stuff maybe make an impression towards her getting the sack

I saw someone post in another thread (possibly edens I don't remember 😭) that Connor cheated on Charlotte at some point and apparently it's well known in their area, does anyone know anything about this?

Reactions: 3
I saw someone post in another thread (possibly edens I don't remember 😭) that Connor cheated on Charlotte at some point and apparently it's well known in their area, does anyone know anything about this?
That explains why he pretends to be so obsessed with her 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Her voice is very whiney and she seems very spoilt. The cardy she wore for SITC would have looked a lot nicer with different jeans. There is a reason you lost those! They are hideous. She’s now Bessie’s with glowybychloe too. So we are in for a shed loads of tit stuff nobody else wants! I just can’t wait 😜

Reactions: 5
All she seems to do is buy clothes that's too tight for her, look down her nose at everyone and speak in her princess voice that grates the hell out of me.. she's currently getting her botox topped up, she absolutely adores herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
All she seems to do is buy clothes that's too tight for her, look down her nose at everyone and speak in her princess voice that grates the hell out of me.. she's currently getting her botox topped up, she absolutely adores herself.
She's got new clothes every single day. Surely she's running out of room

Reactions: 2
I didn’t realize he had an only fans account! Does he get naked or is it just pictures in his underwear? 🤔 I guess that’s how he can afford a new Porsche then 😅

I didn’t realize he had an only fans account! Does he get naked or is it just pictures in his underwear? 🤔 I guess that’s how he can afford a new Porsche then 😅
Can't tell unless you subscribe. Usually they post suggestive photos and video clips & the longer versions or personalised requests go down in the only fans dms!