Connor and Liana

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well that's not a surprise the landlady took most of their deposit from the old house and they are disputing it cus they don't understand the cost of things.

Reactions: 1
Their whole dispute about the cleaning cost - yes they charged £14 an hour so a £400 charge isn't that bad if you look at it as 2 people doing 2 days work because if they do a deep clean it could take that long!

Reactions: 4
Their whole dispute about the cleaning cost - yes they charged £14 an hour so a £400 charge isn't that bad if you look at it as 2 people doing 2 days work because if they do a deep clean it could take that long!
Plus the decorating fee which is easily £700

They don't have much of a defence, you only have to watch a few older videos to see how grubby the house looks. Liana particularly always looks dirty, she shouldn't have hair extensions as it seems to be the reason she doesn't wash he hair often and it looks like it stinks.

Reactions: 2
They are doing another van out (hopefully not a crappy as their van seems to be) for someone to win! Aren't they lucky.

Looks like a bodge job so far and Liana is trying to look cool and quirky it seems.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Probably because the van content was the most interesting thing they've done, I'd imagine engagement was higher at that point. Don't think offering followers one to win is the right route though.

Probably because the van content was the most interesting thing they've done, I'd imagine engagement was higher at that point. Don't think offering followers one to win is the right route though.
You are probably right there, people loved Dave and even though they ar3 doing this one themselves they had him in the video twice already. I do wonder if the competition to win them could lead them into some dodgy territory if anything goes wrong with the van as they are doing a self build on camera with basically no experience.

Surely their followers arent old enough to drive camper vans?! haha

Yeah what warranty will the van have!? Bit weird tbh as they're tit at it all and already showing they don't have a clue and cutting corners.

I've never watched any of Connor & Liannas vlogs- I watch the odd short or tiktok, but I decided to watch a recent one... bedtime routine or something... does Connor not help around the house? I know Lianna said that it was an "editing day" so she was in full "mum mode" but surely he could have picked up around the living room whilst she was upstairs bathing Koazy.

I've never watched any of Connor & Liannas vlogs- I watch the odd short or tiktok, but I decided to watch a recent one... bedtime routine or something... does Connor not help around the house? I know Lianna said that it was an "editing day" so she was in full "mum mode" but surely he could have picked up around the living room whilst she was upstairs bathing Koazy.
They don't clean while koazy at home from what they have posted before. Basically he goes to Connors parents on a Friday night and that's when they clean.

• Wow
I acc think lianas videos with koazy are adorable shouldn’t post ya kids online but each to there own I acc find her vlogs enjoyable
Oh she has a lovely relationship with Koazy pity they have to exploit him to get fame, there's no reason he needed to go on the vlogs. They are using him to make money without his consent, I hope they are saving money for him out of the money they are making off of him.

Reactions: 6
Aww it's lovely we get to see her being a bit more of a mum rather than her dicking around and being all ditsy.
Koazy is super cute and it's nice that he is learning some sounds and words from her reading to him. I much prefer her mum type vlogs than watching them arse about getting stuck in muddy fields.

To be fair, they seem to be lovely with Koazy and he is such a charming little lad. I see her reposted Tiktoks on my IG feed and they always make me smile

Got to love someone calling out Lianna rather than all the fans going ohhh sue him, get a lawyer.
Screenshot_20240429_073218_YouTube.jpg

Especially with a clickbait title and photo yet again!
Screenshot_20240429_075931_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:
Got to love someone calling out Lianna rather than all the fans going ohhh sue him, get a lawyer.
View attachment 2904013
Especially with a clickbait title and photo yet again!View attachment 2904051
It was like the TikTok video she used for the YouTube video. Her crying and saying how she wanted to be better for Koazy. So many people were confused in the comments when it was relating to a training coach. Can’t stand clickbaity YouTubers especially ones using the kids.