Connor and Liana

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What are your thoughts now they are going to be parents, I think she will be a good mum but I have a feeling that Connor will not know what to do.

Reactions: 3
Yeah I think liana will be ok, I have never been sure bout Connor, I kinda dont buy his soppy, rabbit-caught-in-headlights persona sometimes, I dont believe he is really like that off camera. I used to find them quite an odd couple, tbh, as in wouldn't put them together, but quite liked liana. I find their videos a bit clickbait but it will be interesting to see how they get on with a baby. Have they moved house yet?

Reactions: 4
I don't think they have moved house but that is a very stressful thing to do when you are pregnant. Ya I also find their videos clickbait and I thought they was friends that was pretending to be a couple

Reactions: 1
Has anyone noticed how literally every video & short is about being pregnant I get she’s excited but it’s boring to watch now I’ve since unsubscribed

They have just moved to a new house and they haven't unpacked yet plus Connor didn't like it when liana had her shoes on the carpet.

I think it’s the fact since she has got pregnant, she has turned into a mummy vlogger

Omg these 2 twats are gonna have grow up pretty quickly when baby arrives, and start cleaning the bleeping house the dirty pigs

Reactions: 7
I still dont really put them together as a couple, its like they're a teenage casual couple, not a couple about to have a baby. I don't know there is just something off about it all for me. I wish them well though and hope they get it together for when the baby arrives!

Reactions: 6
I feel that he does everything around the house and she does nothing and that was before she was pregnant

Reactions: 2
I feel that he does everything around the house and she does nothing and that was before she was pregnant
Yeah she seems abit if a selfish princess. Well she is gonna have to grow the duck up cause baby ain’t gonna wait around for her spoilt arse

These two are so immature they’re in for the shock of their life when that baby arrives. They’re both home all day and can’t even keep a clean and tidy house

So they have literally been gifted everything for the new baby! Why that duck not gift it to people that really need it! They are both boring cunts and better grow up soon!

I don’t know if they talk to any family or friends so they was probably all gifted for big companies

That snoo crib is over 1k that’s madness the baby will be out of it after 6 weeks!!

I couldnt have my newborn baby in another room, I would be having a Moses basket or crib next to my bed.

I couldnt have my newborn baby in another room, I would be having a Moses basket or crib next to my bed.
It's recommended for baby to sleep in the same room as Mom for 6 months as it helps regulate they're breathing and reduce the risk of SIDS. I've stopped watched them now because they make me so angry, is she planning on putting baby straight in there!?

Having a while flipping nursery gifted for me was the final straw. Influencer getting everything for free when there are people out there struggling. They have worked for nothing in life.

Reactions: 4