Connor and Liana

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just here wondering why she’s wearing a skirt with bare legs, socks and sliders to go for a walk in December. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
How do they manage to break something everywhere they go? In the latest vlog the hot tub suddenly won’t close when it was clearly shown shut before and then they slate the place they’re staying. They just seem obnoxious and rude - the messing about in the pub and constant complaining. The click bait with their videos has is ridiculous and I don’t understand how they can argue with what the professional is saying about the damp. Unfortunately old buildings like that are high maintenance and they signed up for that. I’d be fuming if I was the landlord and they’d slated my property on the internet
I couldn't believe the end of the vlog when they started to complain about everything in the holiday place all Connor seem to do in the vlog was moan about stuff then make if the big I am for all the stuff he does round the house. They said that the farm house wasn't fit to be rented more likely they don't know how to deal with old buildings and a different type of heating, didn't he forget to order the fuel which would leave them without heating for 2 weeks last week.
---
I’m just here wondering why she’s wearing a skirt with bare legs, socks and sliders to go for a walk in December. 🤦🏼‍♀️
Attention and for the comments to say how different and quirky she is.

Reactions: 4
Is it just me that think it’s not normal how often they’re all ill? I swear every week there’s something new wrong with them

Reactions: 2
Liana has health anxiety so I think there's alot hypochondria with her tbh especially with the mold situation. Plus them saying they are ill means they can get away with not posting anything which seems to be happening atm.
Is it just me that think it’s not normal how often they’re all ill? I swear every week there’s something new wrong with them

So Koazy was sick in the morning but they still took him out the same day to spread germs all over centre parks 🤢 and she moans about the state of her parent’s house when their houses they’ve lived in are always a tip😂

• Sick
Reactions: 5
So Koazy was sick in the morning but they still took him out the same day to spread germs all over centre parks 🤢 and she moans about the state of her parent’s house when their houses they’ve lived in are always a tip😂
I don't actually know if i can make myself watch them. Looks like such a click bait title and picture. What the hell was so bad apart from koazy being sick?

Finally watched the video, they were acting at 1st like they were on their own at center parcs booked spare of the moment and arrived late but in truth went with all of Connor family and obviously booked in a good amount of time both had the tree package and activities booked oh and arrived on the day they were supposed to. So Koazy was sick they then thought it was perfectly exceptible to take him all around the site to activities spreading those germs and then gave it to Connor and his grandad hopefully grandad wasn't too vulnerable. Obviously in the comments they are the best parents ever 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 7
How the hell do this 2 luck out so much on houses. Yet another house move!! Now in a massive house again. Also why the hell is she filming herself while in so much pain.

Reactions: 3
Something is wrong here, how the duck do those two afford to rent a house like that? I can’t wait to see these 2 fall on their lazy arses!

Something is wrong here, how the duck do those two afford to rent a house like that? I can’t wait to see these 2 fall on their lazy arses!
I know I thought it was a basic 3 bed semi at 1st but it was obviously well extended. As now a basic semi is £1000-£1250 a month rent that house is going to be closer to £2000/£2500 a month.

Last edited:
I know I thought it was a basic 3 bed semi at 1st but it was obviously well extended. As now a basic semi is £1000-£1250 a month rent that house is going to be closer to £2000 a month.
They aren’t like their audience at all

Their latest short popped up on my shorts and I'm sure they won't be liking this comment I'm surprised that it hasn't been jumped on either by their fans.
Screenshot_20240118-205808_YouTube.jpg

Reactions: 11
Connor, honey… You were living in the country and didn’t except mice or vermin? Jeez. Are these two that thick in the head or do they enjoy “thing’s never going right”?

Reactions: 5