Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Say What

Chatty Member
Honestly that reel made me feel a bit shit. I am also 28. I’m desperately saving to buy a property however I don’t have others to fall back on for the deposit. I don’t have any children because it hasn’t happened for me yet. Yes I have a degree but my chosen career path didn’t work for me and I had to start again at 24 which was really hard. I think she is a complete cow for posting that because others like me will look at that and automatically compare ourselves and feel like shit because we haven’t bought a property or had a baby. It’s hard enough when you see people around you doing it which is fair enough because they’re just living their life but she has purposefully done that to make herself feel better!

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Sj888

Selling a gifted pram, why not donate it to someone who genuinely needs it. I hate that people like her even have a platform 😩

Lechat

VIP Member
even if Ricky worked from home, he is still expected to umm work. Bet connie had him looking after Macie so she could sit on her arse and scroll insta. She’s so bloody lazy

B00123

The fact she’s said ‘the coast was clear’ in her story about Macie running in the park surely shows that she KNOWS she shouldn’t be out? If you’d isolated correctly why would it matter if the coast was clear

How many times does she want to say how tired she is?!? She literally never stops moaning!

A word of advice Connie, if you have to start a story with “I’m not being lazy but” then you’re being a lazy bastard and just kidding yourself

• Haha

frustrated

Maybe Ricky has told her he doesn't want to feature on her Instagram anymore, it's not for everyone. But even so, it's strange she keeps saying "my stuff" not "our stuff" in relation to moving to a new house. Who knows? Either way it's no one's business but hers whether they have split up or not. Wouldn't be surprised if she's giving the impression they have split up in a bid to get more engagement so people will ask "u ok hun?"

Reactions: 6

Reallyreallyreally

I kind of admire F45 for dropping her. Shows they do have some standards and want people who actually use the gym.

This size doesn't matter, scales don't matter bullshit all whilst sharing what size you ordered and how you are using myfitnesspal to lose weight 🤣 sorry i mean to change your shape.

Say What

Chatty Member
Also note her response to the question about Macie....she spoke to a Police Officer on insta and she said it was ok?! This girl has no brain, did she check her credentials first because I don’t know any Police Officer that would say it was ok to keep posting photos of a child online if you’re worried about paedophiles. Imagine if Macie’s pictures happen to fall into the wrong hands, you just no Connie would be bleating about the Police giving her wrong info. It’s more than their job is worth....
I think she’s talking a load of bollocks. Basically she realised her engagement had dropped without Macie so she thought she could go back to posting without anyone questioning it and has thought this up when someone did query it. Speaking from experience, no police officer would ever give that response to a concerned parent. She’s such a liar.

B00123

Does she realise how much of a knob she is. ‘I couldn’t live in LA it’s so bitchy’ ... then proceeds to bitch about everyone on the show. She didn’t Understand the pregnancy comment either. Maya said ‘I feel like I’m showing’ and her friend said ‘no you’re not’. Hardly body shaming her bump! Get a brain Connie

Say What

Chatty Member
Actually embarrassed for her. Ricky is the better parent by a country mile. Bet she does nothing well he’s out as well. Work to her is watching a Netflix box set
I feel a bit sorry for Ricky. He goes to work all week from what we see and then ends up doing the childcare at the weekend because Connie has “work” to do. Oh, and she spends on their joint account without consulting him. I wouldn’t tolerate that if I was him. She can’t class what she does as work. Being a parent is a choice so she shouldn’t moan about being one especially when there are people who can’t have children. I certainly wouldn’t spend from a joint account without consulting the other person- it’s called courtesy. Connie is rude!!

frustrated

So many influencers have such fragile egos it seems. So quick to call 'troll' rather than accept they might be in the wrong. Really grinds my gears.

Say What

Chatty Member
Don’t worry though she’s feeling well enough to film some life changing content for us....is she cooking (well assembling) again this week?
Ok so our Connie who last Friday was struck down by the deadly corona is now 3 days later doing a hair tutorial with yet more freebies....I am actually speechless....did she ring Trump for advice on how to wing corona?

• Haha
Brads didn’t even use Connie as his makeup artist on his Men’s Health cover but managed to use his girlfriend as his stylist 🙈

• Haha

Say What

Chatty Member
I like how she tries to make out she’s an interior designer at the moment. She’s basically renting a magnolia flat and has been out buying bits of tat to try and break up the beige. That’s not interior design!

The speaking with her mouth full again 🤢 if I was at all interested in spending £12.50 for 2 portions of pasta, I’d be immediately put off by seeing it half chewed. I wish she’d swallow the food she’s eating before talking about it

• Sick

Ontherunrun

10 days from that Sunday roast gate is tomo at the minimum! What the actual fuck?! This girl. Can’t wait for the updated bio: Covid survivor, mum, activist, cook, MUA, fitness trainer, author.......... it’s just so disrespectful to share your life as your ‘job’ and then chop and change what you say and do all the time. Why not share less keep it to value add content and leave the details out. If you are trying to build a more personal lifestyle and family brand then just be honest my days!