Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lechat

VIP Member
Only a matter of time! Does she still work for him? He rarely mentions her anymore and would assume he has a manager now

Lechat

VIP Member
Honestly don’t think she plays with Macie much. She just lets Macie play with her toys and make a mess then moans about it on insta... great.

new thread needs to be started. have we got a thread title idea?

You have got to be joking. Full time housewife and mum and working full time. You live at your mums house, your work isn't even declared as a business so either hiding cash or not making very much, plus have almost unlimited babysitting. She is an absolute disgrace, she should be forced to take on an actual full time job, move out and then she will realise she is a moany spoilt brat who needs to grow up.
It’s the best laugh I’ve had all week....

Pilatesgirl

VIP Member
Wow, I see Connie has a degree in marketing, she should be smashing this Influencer business then as it is just marketing 101!!!!

I had a mate trying to get me to buy Hello Fresh using her code and saying what a bargain it was to get three meals for two people for £30. That’s not a bargain in my eyes! Plus I’ve got a little boy to feed as well. Would much rather spend £75 in Aldi for a full week’s shop, so 21 meals and all snacks 😆
The meals are also tiny, it’s not a bargain at all.

Roobear

Just thought the same. Connie says Macie is going to the park tomorrow but if she has Covid and let’s say touches a swing or slide, another child could get it? and spread to another family. Why is she being such an idiot?
It’s okay- the NHS called her and they can go.. I swear they haven’t isolated for 10 days though. Macie should be 10 days after connies positive test..

MamaD

VIP Member
I’m really confused by this as well. They didn’t seem to live in it for very long at all. I’m presuming they have rented it out? But seems an odd move. She was on about buying for a long time, I’m wondering if they struggled to get a mortgage so that’s why they suddenly decided to rent. I can’t imagine that it’s easy for an ‘influencer’ to prove what they consistently earn.

Also, I’m finding it immensely irritating that she plays with her lashes literally every time she is talking on stories.
I think she’d struggle with a mortgage. I’m assuming she lived with her parents to save for a bigger deposit although if they didn’t get what they needed for the next move it explains why they would rent. We rented when we first moved and could decorate but had to get permission off the landlord. We were advised that if we moved we may have to paint it back to how it used to be but they were happy with what we did so kept it.