Come Dine With Me

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I liked the Wolverhampton episodes from 2011, there was a good mix of characters in there and some funny moments. One of them was a student and he made beans on toast for his starter (although he made it a bit fancier, it was mixed beans on bruschetta or something). There was a hippyish guy called Kyle who kept getting irritated with one of the women because she was boring. There was also a smarmy Italian man, and a posh model who was ashamed to be from Wolverhampton.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I seem to remember an episode which I think was in Wales. It was held in a pub and the owner had a massive arguement with the other contestants that she threw them all out. Or my mind is playing tricks on me lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Bit of trivia here, the highest score has been 39, the lowest has been 7 out of 40!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bit of trivia here, the highest score has been 39, the lowest has been 7 out of 40!!!!
I have def seen that 7 one, I cannot remember who it was though.
Remember the ex MP who was married to a cheeky girl's one in the "celeb" version, his food was SO cheap and vile

I seem to remember an episode which I think was in Wales. It was held in a pub and the owner had a massive arguement with the other contestants that she threw them all out. Or my mind is playing tricks on me lol
Wales has had some great contestants. I'm sure this was in Swansea around 2008.
It was one week where they all cooked Lamb, there was a nurse and she had conflict with a psychic/spiritualist. I'm sure one went sleep at a house and then on the last night they had a huge argument leading to the psychic eating dessert alone in another room. The guys eye rolling each other and one bravely trying to create peace between the two ladies was brilliant to watch.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I almost forgot about the episode that made me laugh the most, anyone else seen the world cup rugby players special with Kyran Bracken, Martin Offiah, Victor Ubogu and Gareth Chilcott ?? it's so so funny, i've watched it a few times and it still makes me howl with laughter, such down to earth guys just having childish fun.....brilliant

Does anyone know if the celebrity episode with Edwina Currie, Julia Bradbury, Christopher Biggins and Philip Olivier is available to watch anywhere?

Reactions: 1
That
I almost forgot about the episode that made me laugh the most, anyone else seen the world cup rugby players special with Kyran Bracken, Martin Offiah, Victor Ubogu and Gareth Chilcott ?? it's so so funny, i've watched it a few times and it still makes me howl with laughter, such down to earth guys just having childish fun.....brilliant
Was brilliant they were so daft 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I loved the ‘what a sad little life you lead Jane’ I watched the whole episode again the other day

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I love Welsh Claire who serves her steaks on a plank 🤣🤣🤣

There is just so much to unpack god love her

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So much British politeness 😅
This cast is literally such a typical come dine one, there have been about a million people the same as snobby/rude Giovanni and the crazy welsh one with a hiarious laugh, her night seemed great regardless of the food, love it :ROFLMAO:
I wish they did titles for each episode, "why have plates when you could have planks?" would be a great one :ROFLMAO:

Bless her, her cookings not great but wish I had that outlook on life.

I can remember one woman Izzy? Marking everyone down on purpose & was made to re-score everyone, the one with a contestant & their house had cat tit all over it, the woman who ordered takeaway food & I think she won? There was a bloke Spencer I think whose sister wasn’t well & he ended up passing away as well, I always wonder if any romances have ever happened on there too?

I can remember one woman Izzy? Marking everyone down on purpose & was made to re-score everyone, the one with a contestant & their house had cat tit all over it, the woman who ordered takeaway food & I think she won? There was a bloke Spencer I think whose sister wasn’t well & he ended up passing away as well, I always wonder if any romances have ever happened on there too?
I remember that one who was made to re score

I also remember another woman whose cat tit on the table ?