Come Dine With Me

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing will ever beat ... ‘what a sad little life Jane!’

I was talking about this to somebody recently. Does anyone think scenes like that are played up for the show or are they real?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
For me, nothing will beat the Preston week. The woman who passed out in her soup & went to bed and left them to it 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
For me, nothing will beat the Preston week. The woman who passed out in her soup & went to bed and left them to it 😂
Omg I need to try find that one on the channel four website 😂 one of my favourite weeks was on repeat last week on channel four the Plymouth one they are all absolutely mad and I love when they fight on it 😂😂Brilliant 😂

Reactions: 2
She was clearly a very troubled woman but all of the contestants that week were characters to say the least!!

Reactions: 3
My cousins wife went in as a contestant. She said it was madness as they film...they did loads of bits again on her night and then she was marked down as her cheese was too soft due to being out of the fridge for so long. It would t have been too soft if they had eaten it on the first take lol.

However she and the other contestants got on really well and 10 years on they still meet up for dinner every two months. She says the man that won really deserved it as he was an amazing cook.

I remember one where there was a footballers wife and she was a right witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
My cousins wife went in as a contestant. She said it was madness as they film...they did loads of bits again on her night and then she was marked down as her cheese was too soft due to being out of the fridge for so long. It would t have been too soft if they had eaten it on the first take lol.

However she and the other contestants got on really well and 10 years on they still meet up for dinner every two months. She says the man that won really deserved it as he was an amazing cook.

I remember one where there was a footballers wife and she was a right witch.

About 4 years a friend applied to go on it and they went to her house to see what she and her house were like and see how she cooked etc. She was very hopeful and really thought she was going to get on as she had a great day with them but had an email a few weeks later to say no. They said she had a "too normal" lifestyle but was a good cook which was not what they were looking for. :( She was really upset as she had been trying to get on it for ages.
My neighbour won 4 in a Bed and said if he had known how long it was going to take to film he probably would not have bothered - thought it was only going to take a week - but after they won it he said it did wonders for his business as they are and came across as really lovely people and it showed on the show.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Can’t believe we haven’t had a thread till now. Genuinely my all time fave show

my fave episode is WHAT A SAD LITTLE LIFE JANE!! Even though Jane was bleeping asking for it

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm glad there's a thread. This just showed up on my recommendations and it's better than the no tyres reversing dump truck one 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can't believe this thread hasn't received more love!

I adore come dine, personal faves are the Liverpool week featuring ardent vegetarian Ray because basically he just rubbed everyone up the wrong way, poor guy.

And Rick Vaughn!! I still watch that week when I feel like having a bit of a cringe 😂.

Reactions: 3
Love some Come Dine, especially when it's on repeat on a Sunday while trying to get rid of a hangover
Found one of my favorite clips. Not the best quality, just someone videoing their telly 🤣
The whole episode wasn't in a caravan. Just in there for dessert. The woman had been a witch all week and the caravan man eventually lost it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10