Come Dine With Me

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have told everyone I know about the sausage episode and no fucker saw it so no one believes me...thank you so much for confirming it wasn't a fever dream! Didn't she make sausage trifle for dessert?! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

My other favourites are the guy licking the whisk (which is everywhere now as a meme) and the Celebrity episode with Brian Belo off Big Brother, which was every bit as bad as you'd imagine ๐Ÿ˜‚
or the one with the en mp who married a cheeky girl his food was beyong awful and so cheap

Reactions: 2
or the one with the en mp who married a cheeky girl his food was beyong awful and so cheap
Lembit Opik! I had completely forgotten about him. I'm going to have to Google him now, I remember him being on TV all the time.

A few highlights here from years ago.

Reactions: 3
I feel the same about couples come dine, just don't enjoy it, can't put my finger on why ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ.

I quite enjoyed the Australian one though.
The couples just aren't as good as the others, Dave Lamb's voice over does it for me anyway, I liked the Australian one but the commentary wasn't a patch on Lambs.

Reactions: 5
I have found my people l!!

I have been obsessed for years. For my 18th birthday I got a dvd box set ๐Ÿ˜ญ good times.

Donโ€™t remember the location (I want to say Yorkshire?) where the guy is really tight with money and he tries to save all the budget. He makes stuffed peppers with baked beans inside ๐Ÿ˜‚ he uses cans of cider from his fridge for drinks.. one of the women bring a bottle of white wine, he pours it into a jug and fills it up with water and ice ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ it was on the other day and I havenโ€™t seen it in years it was hilarious- such a character ๐Ÿ˜Š

When I was at school one of the teachers was on it- hilarious.

Agree about Dave Lamb, used to be funny, now a try hard.

I actually really like the couples come dine with me aswell! Loads of episodes on Netflix. Agree with the previous poster about it being good to watch when hungover ๐Ÿ˜‚

I read once they all get ยฃ200 each for all the food and drinks. I was contacted by them once to go on it, I could never ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 6

I have been obsessed for years. For my 18th birthday I got a dvd box set ๐Ÿ˜ญ good times.

Donโ€™t remember the location (I want to say Yorkshire?) where the guy is really tight with money and he tries to save all the budget. He makes stuffed peppers with baked beans inside ๐Ÿ˜‚ he uses cans of cider from his fridge for drinks.. one of the women bring a bottle of white wine, he pours it into a jug and fills it up with water and ice ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ it was on the other day and I havenโ€™t seen it in years it was hilarious- such a character ๐Ÿ˜Š

I actually really like the couples come dine with me aswell! Loads of episodes on Netflix. Agree with the previous poster about it being good to watch when hungover ๐Ÿ˜‚

I read once they all get ยฃ200 each for all the food and drinks. I was contacted by them once to go on it, I could never ๐Ÿ˜‚
The guy who was tight with money was Chris from Salisbury! one of my favourite ones!
I once read they get ยฃ100 for the food!
How come they contacted you??

The guy who was tight with money was Chris from Salisbury! one of my favourite ones!

That was it! So funny ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Way back when I used to have a Instagram for cooking and one of the producers of the show messaged me on there ๐Ÿ˜‚

That was it! So funny ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Way back when I used to have a Instagram for cooking and one of the producers of the show messaged me on there ๐Ÿ˜‚
You never fancied appearing then? Don't blame you tbh! I found the newer series not so much about the food, but the entertainment!

You never fancied appearing then? Don't blame you tbh! I found the newer series not so much about the food, but the entertainment!
No I would hate to be on tv! I canโ€™t even listen to my own voice so Iโ€™d never do well on television ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
anyone watching channel 4 atm? Some of the guests are brutally honest! "not sure if it is good or I am just starving" :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 1
oh I adore come dine with me, so many funny and shocking moments, who remembers Lloydy boy? one of the contestants hated him and was really rude to him but the others seemed to like him, I remember him chanting "Lloydy boy for mayor, Lloydy boy for mayor" ๐Ÿ˜‚ Forbes who boiled the pigs trotters and served them up straight from the pan whole, one of the fellow diners said it still had a toenail on it ๐Ÿ˜‚ The woman who put her snake on the table and it did a big sloppy tit mid meal ๐Ÿคฎ and the woman who chucked pasties onto peoples plates with a spatula and shouted PASTY in a russian accent as she did it stick in my mind, so many great episodes for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
oh I adore come dine with me, so many funny and shocking moments, who remembers Lloydy boy? one of the contestants hated him and was really rude to him but the others seemed to like him, I remember him chanting "Lloydy boy for mayor, Lloydy boy for mayor" ๐Ÿ˜‚ Forbes who boiled the pigs trotters and served them up straight from the pan whole, one of the fellow diners said it still had a toenail on it ๐Ÿ˜‚ The woman who put her snake on the table and it did a big sloppy tit mid meal ๐Ÿคฎ and the woman who chucked pasties onto peoples plates with a spatula and shouted PASTY in a russian accent as she did it stick in my mind, so many great episodes for sure.
didn't see that pigs trotter one, do you remember the guy (I think) who had sushi served on a hairy man lying on the table? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :sick: :sick: :sick:
anyone watching more 4 atm? I just tuned in, this meal looks awful, and that kitchen is VERY purple , looks like a student dinner party in the first week when no one has learned to cook and everyone is too drunk to care what they eat anyway :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
didn't see that pigs trotter one, do you remember the guy (I think) who had sushi served on a hairy man lying on the table? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :sick: :sick: :sick:
anyone watching more 4 atm? I just tuned in, this meal looks awful, and that kitchen is VERY purple , looks like a student dinner party in the first week when no one has learned to cook and everyone is too drunk to care what they eat anyway :ROFLMAO:
Urgh yes I remember that one, it was gross ๐Ÿคฃ picking chest and stomach hairs out of the sushi

• Sick
:ROFLMAO:
Urgh yes I remember that one, it was gross ๐Ÿคฃ picking chest and stomach hairs out of the sushi
and the woman who was like "I am hungover, so sushi will be great" andn then was "I never want to eat sushi again" :ROFLMAO:

• Haha