Colour Me Bootiful (CMB)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wasnt able to find anything on him doing lashes. LVL list her as the qualified lash tech.
You dont think she has taught the guys in her salon to do them and that's why they are doing them but without the property accreditation and insurance do you?
The HD saga is also questionable. HD wax and tint is a bit misleading given how detailed actual HD brows are.

Reactions: 4
I wasnt able to find anything on him doing lashes. LVL list her as the qualified lash tech.
You dont think she has taught the guys in her salon to do them and that's why they are doing them but without the property accreditation and insurance do you?
The HD saga is also questionable. HD wax and tint is a bit misleading given how detailed actual HD brows are.
Especially given she used to spout all the time on her stories slagging people for claiming to be doing hd brows when they weren’t actually trained in it. Boasting she was the only brow ‘master’ in Derry 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Especially given she used to spout all the time on her stories slagging people for claiming to be doing hd brows when they weren’t actually trained in it. Boasting she was the only brow ‘master’ in Derry 🙄
Well according to the official HD shes the only brow master in her salon 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I genuinely think she is very good at brows. Do you think he has stopped doing lashes because of what they were reading on here?
I dont know. His profile is back online but no posts, followers or following. It's a bit suspect that his job is discussed here and the next thing the insta disappears. Coincidence? Or is someone moving quickly to hide something.

I genuinely think she is very good at brows. Do you think he has stopped doing lashes because of what they were reading on here?
She is definitely good at brows. But she used to slag everyone for doing what her employees are now doing. Using the licensed ‘hd’ products but not actually providing actual HD brows which had to include 6 stages or something 🤷🏼‍♀️ I have to say though the HD tint does last much longer than the normal stuff so I don’t blame them 🤣

Reactions: 2
She's has a neck being on saying about no shows after her trying to get folk to cancel on sat at short notice. She's wants it all ways. Also she said plenty of apps available was it not yesterday she was booked up for ages

Reactions: 6
She said yesterday fully booked, but I'll always look after my regular clients, but, giving off about no shows today, cancel on sat to enjoy the weather,

Phone the salon or book on booksy appointments available this week

Talk about contradicting herself,

Lashking still deleted?

Reactions: 1
He hasn’t deleted his page it was changed to cmb cosmetics. Antonia is qualified in hd brows and I’m pretty sure he is with the lashes. It’s not the hardest course to do is it?

She is definitely good at brows. But she used to slag everyone for doing what her employees are now doing. Using the licensed ‘hd’ products but not actually providing actual HD brows which had to include 6 stages or something 🤷🏼‍♀️ I have to say though the HD tint does last much longer than the normal stuff so I don’t blame them 🤣
yes! There’s a whole process to the hd brows too they take ages.

Reactions: 2
Do we have to create and new thread for Antonio? It's coming up on mine saying its time to create a new thread....

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.