Colour Me Bootiful (CMB)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some job she did on the salon! I only started following her so I didn’t realise she employed so many people

Reactions: 1
Toni on insta worried about the covid outbreak in Limavady... I'm sorry but before alot of the lockdown guidelines were lifted.. Is this not the same woman who had people all working beside other to get her salon ready, was out and about in shops steady and bringing a high risk home?

A girl I work with still isn't back to work as a family member is at high risk and this woman hasn't been In a shop or with anyone since March!! Which is understandable. With complex needs like madisons I just dont get how toni can justify herself at all!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Toni on insta worried about the covid outbreak in Limavady... I'm sorry but before alot of the lockdown guidelines were lifted.. Is this not the same woman who had people all working beside other to get her salon ready, was out and about in shops steady and bringing a high risk home?

A girl I work with still isn't back to work as a family member is at high risk and this woman hasn't been In a shop or with anyone since March!! Which is understandable. With complex needs like madisons I just dont get how toni can justify herself at all!!!
Yeah she was a disgrace over lockdown, that wee boy is so vulnerable and her holding that wee baby made me feel sick

Wonder will her anxiety over this outbreak keep her out of the range or B & M this weekend.... Time will tell

Reactions: 3
She's an actual redner. The absolute cheek of her. She didn't give a duck about the risk of bringing it home to her wee son when she was out spending, did she!?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.