Colour Me Bootiful #8 Nip Slips and Non Essential Trips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
May be just me girls but I think this Brandon thing is fake she's been reading here in the last few days and old true tales are coming to close to home probablyπŸ†πŸ†πŸ€£πŸ€£

She wants to change the subject I'd say.

She may try to do Paul's favourite tea for dinner "Dicken Dippers" πŸ†πŸ†πŸ€£πŸ€£

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She must be flat out today for we only had the one time check in at!10:10 this morning. She will be exhausted now from having to 'work' today loo

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She must be flat out today for we only had the one time check in at!10:10 this morning. She will be exhausted now from having to 'work' today loo
Sure shes home to her fave., chiggen curry. Which looks awful.

Who's she trying to kid? We all know she's had her lips done. Shes been having them done for years. Sitting pretending she hasnt

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If me or my child took a reaction to one of her products, I would seek legal advice,

I can assure you the same doll would do it to you, she'd be rubbing her hands together counting £££££££
Don't worry there is something in the pipeline with the shady stick and a bad reaction

• Wow
Reactions: 5
That hug was the most awkward thing I’ve ever seen! Anyone else think she was hoping for a kiss but Paul pied her! Probs couldn’t upset his bit on the side πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Toni... You've had your lips done before... Its SO obvious. Compare yourself to photos from a few years ago. Feck sake all you spout us lies

Reactions: 6
If she hasn’t had her lips done then I suggest she visit a Dr because she’s clearly had a severe allergic reaction to something!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Paul away with the boys this weekend πŸ† πŸ† πŸ†

Belfast pride is on this weekend, wonder if they're going for a wee sw1ng3rs night. πŸ˜‚

You can tell shes absolutely fuming! No doubt she'll either dump Maddison on someone the first chance she gets, or cry all day about how hard it is to deal with him.

Also lastly Tony who the duck is Little Lord Faulkner?! You uneducated cabbage it's Little Lord Fauntleroy

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Does he even have any boys? πŸ˜‚ She never let's him out of her sight! The only person I've ever seen him out for pints with is her creepy Da!
Just new found friends from grindr, bet we won't see none of those pictures from the boys night out 🀣 would love to know where they are going

Reactions: 2
If she hasn’t had her lips done then I suggest she visit a Dr because she’s clearly had a severe allergic reaction to something!!!!!
Its the hyaluronic acid in juicy Lucy πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Paul away with the boys this weekend πŸ† πŸ† πŸ†

Belfast pride is on this weekend, wonder if they're going for a wee sw1ng3rs night. πŸ˜‚

You can tell shes absolutely fuming! No doubt she'll either dump Maddison on someone the first chance she gets, or cry all day about how hard it is to deal with him.

Also lastly Tony who the duck is Little Lord Faulkner?! You uneducated cabbage it's Little Lord Fauntleroy
Do you fancy a night out in the Union bar? For research purposes πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Screenshot_20210729_204234_com.instagram.android.jpg

Dear God have you ever seen anything as tacky as that vow renewal. πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ I'm sitting here cackling away it's so cringe. These photos are so bad! Who did their photography Stevie Wonder?

Also I took a look into my crystal ball and it revealed an image of Paul's big weekend with the boys.
Screenshot_20210729_204653.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Spill the tea?
Don't want to say too much, but trading standards have the products as caused a reaction, and no ingredients were on the packaging back then, theres also a case coming with it too, pure negligence and they refused to give the ingredients

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Remember when someone left a comment under a post of her products on mccaulys makeup shop page and she posts non stop on her stories about it and didn't shut the duck up Yet with this Brandon thing, we get 2 screenshot and the 1 she kept up with 2 messages in her notification screen and nothing else, yet she knew his name and he said he was going to block her. Not her blocking him. She must of been speaking to him at some point.

Don't want to say too much, but trading standards have the products as caused a reaction, and no ingredients were on the packaging back then, theres also a case coming with it too, pure negligence and they refused to give the ingredients
I understand at this stage that you can't say much but promise us that you will tell us everything when you can? X

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.