Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Culmore_Cat_Lady

Chatty Member
I'm so sorry I was watching Love Island 😭😂

Soo! Before I spill is anyone knows those involved and thinks I should take this down please notify me straight away and I will. I'm going to try keep it as anonymous as possible for the mortified person.

So this was wayyyy back but a certain worker who works in a certain business in the Waterside is a part of our big wonderful LGBT family let's call him John posted something online about Paul being gay (It's no secret! We all know he's screaming from the closet) Toni obviously didn't like anyone damaging her perfect image of perfect Paul the wonder husband and sent some very nasty men to John's door to have a word and notify him that he'd be taking a trip in the Foyle if he didn't shut his mouth.

Fast forward until today Miss Perfect has been singing the praises of this business for months but clearly didn't realise that John had worked there goes in for her groceries and comes face to face with the very man she threatened to dispose of. Throws a hissssyyy fit and mortifies the poor worker just trying to do this job.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

Louise208

Chatty Member
My sister has said I can put this up, nearly 2 years now my sister had an appointment booked with her she got to Salon no sign of toni was told by another member of staff she is on her way she shouldn't be long, 45 mins later still no Toni my sister was sitting like a dick waiting on her the staff faces red with embrassment didn't know what to say or do she asked if someone eles could do her eyebrows as she booked in advance for that time and had work later and couldn't wait any longer so one hour in still no sign of toni so she left, then wasn't even half an hour after my sister walked out perfect Paul ringing her saying we will have no choice but to charge u for a missed appointment as we have a waiting list as long as our arms for people looking in, at this point my sister Went mad Said how dare u i waited in ur salon for a hour please even asks ur staff paul Hung up then about 10 mins after a mgs was sent to her fone saying this is Toni and paul from the parlour thank you for wasting my time u are the kinda client we don't want who doesnt have the manners to cancel or show up go find someone eles to sort ur messy brows out

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
as a mother of a child with severe disabilities (both physical and mental) i am sick of hearing this sad excuse of a mother pull a pity party about not being able to do things because of her son. Having a child with complex needs is not the life that anyone chooses, but it opens your eyes to things you never appreciated before! Like taking your child a walk in their wheelchair and they laugh at a dog passing by .. its truly magical!! My child takes seizures also and temperature can be a factor but there is such thing as SHADE and keeping them cool and out of direct sunlight!! Where there's a will there's a way. Ye would and should do anything to make memories with your child, it SHOULD b all about them.

as a mother of a child with severe disabilities (both physical and mental) i am sick of hearing this sad excuse of a mother pull a pity party about not being able to do things because of her son. Having a child with complex needs is not the life that anyone chooses, but it opens your eyes to things you never appreciated before! Like taking your child a walk in their wheelchair and they laugh at a dog passing by .. its truly magical!! My child takes seizures also and temperature can be a factor but there is such thing as SHADE and keeping them cool and out of direct sunlight!! Where there's a will there's a way. Ye would and should do anything to make memories with your child, it SHOULD b all about them.
i also would love to know how she has so much help .. my child has never had respite care, i haven't been out for an hour on my own since the beginning of the pandemic never mind a holiday. And i wouldn't dream of going to a hotel in NI never mind foreign with a vulnerable child at home. Money wouldn't pay me .. sorry but im so frustrated at how she boasts and brags one minute then its woe is me.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Daydreamerbeleiver

Chatty Member
So I have hot tea ☕

A friend of mine was in a butchers in the Waterside earlier and saw the bold Toni. The place is quite big.

My friend was in the queue at one end of the store and all of a sudden heard a commotion towards the exit, turned around and saw Toni, mask pulled down, roaring and shouting (waving a bottle of water around) at one of the butchers. Now, my friend couldn’t hear exactly what was being said but said they heard Toni shout something about “my husband” closely followed by something like “you should be fucking ashamed of yourself”. Apparently Toni had a face of pure rage on her 🤬 The bold Toni then stormed out.

Never a dull moment!

One word, trash 🤦🏻‍♀️
Maybe the butcher gave Paul a bad sausage 🍆

• Haha
Reactions: 25

pgtips81

The walk for the son of Paul's cousin who passed away was today, Toni posted on her stories a few weeks ago that she would 100% be there..I guess thay was another lie Toni as we all see that you spent all day practicing for the Olympic suntanning

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24

NIFakeBloggers

VIP Member
Screenshot_20210806-091655_Instagram.jpg

Hi Toni, we always knew you read these forums. If you don't care, why do you keep coming back?
Please don't worry about us, we really aren't taking time out of our day being upset about what you post.
We are aware that you don't post your whole day and may only post 20mins worth of it. We also know this is because you only spend 20mins a day doing something. You're a lazy cunt that does fuck all. What you post, is everything that you do.
We don't care about your stupid chilli chicken pasta with a million ingredients that didn't need to be in it. You don't cook and you post every time you do. We know perfect paul makes everything, cleans everything. We know he prepared food for you as he had a weekend with lads because you can't look after yourself. We don't care to see your vagina plastered all over instagram. I'm still scarred from that. Your poor family having to see this. You should be disgusted.
We don't care about a fucking flask of hot water next to a bottle of shop bought water when you have a brilliant filtered tap at home. Stupid!

We are still waiting for these so called certificates you got about your products.
Also, I don't know who is in more denial, you or your husband about being gay. God bless you for continuing like this. But it's because he does everything for you. EVERYTHING.
But it's OK, you don't care. We get it

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Culmore_Cat_Lady

Chatty Member
Paul away with the boys this weekend 🍆 🍆 🍆

Belfast pride is on this weekend, wonder if they're going for a wee sw1ng3rs night. 😂

You can tell shes absolutely fuming! No doubt she'll either dump Maddison on someone the first chance she gets, or cry all day about how hard it is to deal with him.

Also lastly Tony who the fuck is Little Lord Faulkner?! You uneducated cabbage it's Little Lord Fauntleroy

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Columbo

VIP Member
Tbh Toni could have the face and body of a supermodel but her personality is what will always make her unattractive IMO.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
Not one person on this thread has ever made so much as an unkind comment about Maddison. For a start, nobody would let them get away with it - but I believe we also have respect for him.

She’s actually not wise! 🤬

The lies she is capable of for attention!!!! She’s a dangerous c**t!!!!!

Reactions: 21

Culmore_Cat_Lady

Chatty Member
@Culmore_Cat_Lady, I know "John", he's a lovely fella. How dare she threaten and abuse him in that way and to get people to go to his door is just awful.
She's an absolute disgrace of a woman, and telling people she has changed when she is still the same nasty person she always has been, you can't blame being fat for it this time Toni, what's your excuse now?

He's an absolute star I think the world of him and know a lot of people who do. She's a vile jealous venomous bitch! Who can't stand anyone speaking against her.

It's not the first time I've heard of the Gallaghers harassing people in public. A Derry comedian once made a few jokes about CMB in a stand up set and a few days later when out shopping Paul tried to fight him in the middle of the supermarket.

She's so trashy! I've known gypsys with more respect! She's like the Derry version of Honey Boo Boos ma! 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Whatsthescandal43

Everytime she posts pics of her brides and comments this stunning bride or this beautiful face I always wonder what she REALLY said about them when she was out of ear shot and back at the salon.

Reactions: 18

Wonderwhispers2k19

One of my children has complex needs and contrary to her ladyship, we plan family outings with their needs in mind. The other children know and grasp their sibling can’t cope with certain situations. So we strive to find a healthy medium so everyone can enjoy.
Not pronouncing myself as holier than thou, but you make changes/adjustments and prioritise the child’s needs. I hope he’s alright - I’m not saying sacrifice every trip but when adapting for the wee man is the exception not the rule, it ain’t great is it.
Ps longtime lurker hello ladies have enjoyed reading the bars lol

• Heart

Whatsthescandal43

Aww I'm in fits laughing at those posts on her stories today lol she's been on having a read....

HI TONI 👋👋

She really does contradict herself....'if your goals in life are to own nice things then I'd suggest re-evaluating' 😂😂😂😂 Well off you fuck then Toni and re-evaluate the last whatever many years of your life 😂😂😂😂

She loves nice things but they are materials and worthless???? They're only worthless to you because you don't wear/use the bloody expensive things that you buy. Your h&c coat hasn't been seen sine the day you unboxed it same.

And how professional to put on your stories to say OUR SH*T ALL SMELLS THE SAME..... What an extremely professional business woman you are!!! Problem is you think yours doesn't smell and you shouldn't be confronted or pulled up on the things that you've done!

• Heart

NIFakeBloggers

VIP Member
Also, the poor girl just told Toni that shes dying of cancer and no response from Toni about that. Nothing nice to support the girl. Just a comment about herself.
If someone wrote under 1 of my posts that they have terminal cancer, the first thing I reply back would be something like
"Sorry about the terminal cancer, you are a strong woman to put your story out there to raise money for charity to help others"

It really doesn't take much to reply with a supportive message. Well done toni. Shows you have 0 fucks for anyone else.

Instaluva18

Found it a bit embarrassing and a disregard for his privacy towards Maddison how she had to exclaim how she "changed his bum" and fed him yesterday. I don't think such details should be shared on a public platform.

Reactions: 17

Frankiec

This thread is 100% team Maddison, more support for him than his own mother has! She is a very dangerous git! 😡

• Heart

Daydreamerbeleiver

Chatty Member
This thread is 100% team Maddison, more support for him than his own mother has! She is a very dangerous git! 😡
She’s a manipulative twisted bitch. I think she’s just said that about Maddison because the lady who has cancer is getting hate and she wants to be more of a victim. Too words for you toni - FUCK OFF.

• Heart