Colour Me Bootiful #8 Nip Slips and Non Essential Trips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of my friends is gay and he told me the amount of so called happily married respectable men looking for hook ups is unreal
Message to everyone. If you don't have a gay friend that tells you everything, go out and get 1. I mean, the stuff I have heard is shocking but it's 2nd nature to the gays.
The things I have heard from my friend and I see the evidence, it would make you believe that there is no such thing as a straight man.
"Straight" men don't use grindr, they use another site. I forget the name but I can get it for you.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who wants to put a bet on that she will be in her bed as soon as he is back for 3 days hahahhahaa

Thank god she double timed us, just to make sure we really knew the time!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Message to everyone. If you don't have a gay friend that tells you everything, go out and get 1. I mean, the stuff I have heard is shocking but it's 2nd nature to the gays.
The things I have heard from my friend and I see the evidence, it would make you believe that there is no such thing as a straight man.
"Straight" men don't use grindr, they use another site. I forget the name but I can get it for you.
Yep the things I have heard too, especially about taxi men

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Almost 3 o’clock in the day and I’m just out of the shower after 2 days not washing my hair and I felt minging…. And she’s boasting about not even washing her face yet. I can’t deal

Where the hell is paul going a funeral even the bag is black and she's such an annoying head. Sooooo smelly

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does anyone else feel so impressed at these angels and their technology, they really are little techies lol

• Haha
I wonder if they would ever expand the business and open a store in Belfast or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can someone please tell Toni that she has two children, she seems to have forgotten

Reactions: 7
I wonder if they would ever expand the business and open a store in Belfast or something?
Have you followed her for long? That would involve working for a living - something she knows nothing about!

I’m hoping your comment is sarcastic 🤣

• Haha
Definite sarcasm! Expansion would require very serious graft, not laying about in her pyjamas all day! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The poor dod probably thinks there's dog food between her legs the smell dirty witch lol

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.