Colour Me Bootiful #8 Nip Slips and Non Essential Trips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Id have given her death especially if your sister had written confirmation of the appt. By duck Iโ€™d go to town on her. Sorry, I really am rantworthy today and Iโ€™m usually not ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ
No doubt she was lying in her pit and couldn't of been bothered just

Reactions: 2
My sister has said I can put this up, nearly 2 years now my sister had an appointment booked with her she got to Salon no sign of toni was told by another member of staff she is on her way she shouldn't be long, 45 mins later still no Toni my sister was sitting like a dick waiting on her the staff faces red with embrassment didn't know what to say or do she asked if someone eles could do her eyebrows as she booked in advance for that time and had work later and couldn't wait any longer so one hour in still no sign of toni so she left, then wasn't even half an hour after my sister walked out perfect Paul ringing her saying we will have no choice but to charge u for a missed appointment as we have a waiting list as long as our arms for people looking in, at this point my sister Went mad Said how dare u i waited in ur salon for a hour please even asks ur staff paul Hung up then about 10 mins after a mgs was sent to her fone saying this is Toni and paul from the parlour thank you for wasting my time u are the kinda client we don't want who doesnt have the manners to cancel or show up go find someone eles to sort ur messy brows out
I know what Iโ€™d of doneโ€ฆ if that had of been me on the day Iโ€™d of taken pictures of proof, and then if getting a response like that then Iโ€™d of gladly sent them the proof picture shown date and time and say thanks for wasting my time itโ€™s the type of business I would not like to support in the future and will be making my review based on how poorly handled on the matter.

Reactions: 6
New thread suggestion: twisted smelly witch with a bent husband who likes abit of dick

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
New thread suggestion: from cosmetic surgery to the butchers sausage, husband of the year likes it up the rear

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My sister has said I can put this up, nearly 2 years now my sister had an appointment booked with her she got to Salon no sign of toni was told by another member of staff she is on her way she shouldn't be long, 45 mins later still no Toni my sister was sitting like a dick waiting on her the staff faces red with embrassment didn't know what to say or do she asked if someone eles could do her eyebrows as she booked in advance for that time and had work later and couldn't wait any longer so one hour in still no sign of toni so she left, then wasn't even half an hour after my sister walked out perfect Paul ringing her saying we will have no choice but to charge u for a missed appointment as we have a waiting list as long as our arms for people looking in, at this point my sister Went mad Said how dare u i waited in ur salon for a hour please even asks ur staff paul Hung up then about 10 mins after a mgs was sent to her fone saying this is Toni and paul from the parlour thank you for wasting my time u are the kinda client we don't want who doesnt have the manners to cancel or show up go find someone eles to sort ur messy brows out
Amazing business acumen Toni and Paul have 2 childish fuckers... This is exactly why I would NOT give them my money for makeup, brows or anything else in their salon nor would I recommend them to anyone

Reactions: 6
Lol new thread title TONI THE SCRUFF WHOSE HUBBY LIKES A BIT OF ROUGH

No doubt she was lying in her pit and couldn't of been bothered just
Wonder was it one of the nice sunny days we had and she put up on her stories asking ppl to cancel their appointments for she wanted to go and enjoy the sun?

Where do we all think they are away to tonight?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Colour me bootiful #9: Tiny Tears Tonio & the petted filled lip, can confirm sheโ€™s still a tit

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Out gorging on food again.. where they not calorie counting last week ๐Ÿ™„ can anyone else not wait for the day she gains Al the wait back to bleeping humble her..

Reactions: 11
Out gorging on food again.. where they not calorie counting last week ๐Ÿ™„ can anyone else not wait for the day she gains Al the wait back to bleeping humble her..
Shes already starting to show it around the face
Nothing will humble that girl, sure look at the chaos she leaves in her wake, there have been plenty of times she should have been humbled and shown a bit of thought for ANYONE but herself and she has failed, repeatedly.

Reactions: 4
Colour me bootiful #9 constant cries and lies, no wonder her hubby bats for the other side

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She will be fat in no time.
I wonder if Paul is a feeder, making her into her worst self so he has more control over her. Putting her into a situation where she will never be able to do anything herself. The worse she is, the better he looks.

Reactions: 3
I would have thought Paul would have gone for the sausage rather than the steak hahhahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.