Colour Me Bootiful #8 Nip Slips and Non Essential Trips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sure wasn't there someone in a previous thread who claimed they rang Gateway about Maddisons care and then admitted they made it up once us tatters piled on and said that it was a disgrace if they did as it is evident he is so well cared for by Paul....I would love to see the response by us if it was someone actually speaking bad about that wee fella.

Toni youre a dangerous woman couldn't tell the truth to save yourself You're nothing but a fuckin mouth.

Reactions: 7
Say for example, we were making fun of Maddison. As a mother, wouldn't you stop putting him on your stories so the haters have nothing to say?

It's not like she is posting in a way that would help other parents going through the same thing, sharing her experiences and giving advice.
Her posts about him is terrible. She doesn't need us to make fun of him when she's doing that to him.

Reactions: 7
That poor girl who has stage 4 cancer still gets up everyday, looks after he 3 kids under the age of 5, cleans her house and cooks meals each night getting on with it while going through so much pain and heartbreak not knowing what is going to happen, but sure let's pity poor Toni as she has it so much harder than anyone eles, for someone who classes herself as a good business woman not once bit of support for that poor girl, not even as much as gift voucher or abit of makeup sent out for her which would be a nice thing to do, she is a heartless witch and her response to her was all about her she has no respect
Has she ever actually supported any charities??

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Sure wasn't there someone in a previous thread who claimed they rang Gateway about Maddisons care and then admitted they made it up once us tatters piled on and said that it was a disgrace if they did as it is evident he is so well cared for by Paul....I would love to see the response by us if it was someone actually speaking bad about that wee fella.

Toni youre a dangerous woman couldn't tell the truth to save yourself You're nothing but a fuckin mouth.
100% true

Has she ever actually supported any charities??
She's was to do fundraising for various different charities but we've yet to see this happening. Think she talked about selling or auctioning off her clothes she was for throwing out to raise money for make a wish foundation.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I think I'm the only person here delighted that she is talking such tit and potentially driving people to Tattle for a read.
Not only will they quickly learn she is a liar, a horrible person and a deadly one, they will learn of her scams, bad behaviour, dodgy dealings as well as the Tattlers love and concern for Maddison.
Toni is our best advertisement, keep going girl. You are digging your own grave at this point...

• Heart
Reactions: 13
How the actual duck can she take a picture in a mirror and see her hair in the nest that it is and go yep I’ll post that, my 7 year old niece can do her hair better ffs. She really doesn’t give a duck

• Haha
8 months to take a bag that showing on the louis vuitton site as 3,500 quid out of the box. Wtf

It's the petite boite chapeau bag

£3,500 wtf

• Wow
Reactions: 8
8 months to take a bag that showing on the louis vuitton site as 3,500 quid out of the box. Wtf

£3,500 wtf
Don't be fooled you silly mare lol

Screenshot_20210807-155558_Samsung Internet.jpg

It's might not be the place she got it but it's to show fakes are out there and not even she is delusional to pay £3,500 for a bag.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I would say it’s the genuine article.

Doesn’t own her own house, claims all benefits, hardly does a days work and into every scam going but has thousands of pounds worth of handbags rotting in cupboards. She really is a joke! I don’t begrudge anyone the finer things if that’s what you’re in to - personally I couldn’t waste that amount on a handbag - but at least earn a living and treat yourself!!!!!!

Where's she showed that for i can't see it on her stories 🤔
Here

Attachments

Reactions: 3
My sister has said I can put this up, nearly 2 years now my sister had an appointment booked with her she got to Salon no sign of toni was told by another member of staff she is on her way she shouldn't be long, 45 mins later still no Toni my sister was sitting like a dick waiting on her the staff faces red with embrassment didn't know what to say or do she asked if someone eles could do her eyebrows as she booked in advance for that time and had work later and couldn't wait any longer so one hour in still no sign of toni so she left, then wasn't even half an hour after my sister walked out perfect Paul ringing her saying we will have no choice but to charge u for a missed appointment as we have a waiting list as long as our arms for people looking in, at this point my sister Went mad Said how dare u i waited in ur salon for a hour please even asks ur staff paul Hung up then about 10 mins after a mgs was sent to her fone saying this is Toni and paul from the parlour thank you for wasting my time u are the kinda client we don't want who doesnt have the manners to cancel or show up go find someone eles to sort ur messy brows out

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26

£3,500 wtf
I bet you she bought it off ali express or there would have been an unboxing and she would have bummed and blowed about it. Remember ladies and gents #FurCoatNoKnickers bleeping asswipe

Reactions: 5
My sister has said I can put this up, about 2 years now my sister had an appointment booked with her she got to Salon no sign of toni was told by another member of staff she is on her way she shouldn't be long, 45 mins later still no Toni my sister was sitting like a dick waiting on her the staff faces red with embrassment didn't know what to say or do she asked if someone eles could do her eyebrows as she booked in advance for that time and had work later and couldn't wait any longer so one hour in still no sign of toni so she left, then wasn't even half an hour after my sister walked out perfect Paul ringing her saying we will have no choice but to charge u for a missed appointment as we have a waiting list as long as our arms for people looking in, at this point my sister Went mad Said how dare u i waited in ur salon for a hour please even asks ur staff paul Hung up then about 10 mins after a mgs was sent to her fone saying this is Toni and paul from the parlour thank you for wasting my time u are the kinda client we don't want who doesnt have the manners to cancel or show up go find someone eles to sort ur messy brows out
Neither of those twats could so much as spell “class”! Who behaves like that?

My friend turned up for a bridal trial with her - salon locked - and Toni was a no show. My friend was going out to an important event that night and was ragin! Only a teenager working for Toni appeared and had some time free to do my friends makeup, all was not lost. The trial was not part of the wedding makeup package so my friend was paying for it. So unprofessional!!!!!

Now Toni read this and read this good!! We all on here care about your son a whole lot more that you do, we would never embarrass him by putting up insta saying I've changed his bum and embarrassing cringy videos when you decide to be a mum, DO NOT put your guilt as a crappy mum onto us. Stop with the pity party no one is buying it
👏🏻 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Well said

Reactions: 1
Probably bought it off your doll Amy who sells the cake designer stuff lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1
My sister has said I can put this up, nearly 2 years now my sister had an appointment booked with her she got to Salon no sign of toni was told by another member of staff she is on her way she shouldn't be long, 45 mins later still no Toni my sister was sitting like a dick waiting on her the staff faces red with embrassment didn't know what to say or do she asked if someone eles could do her eyebrows as she booked in advance for that time and had work later and couldn't wait any longer so one hour in still no sign of toni so she left, then wasn't even half an hour after my sister walked out perfect Paul ringing her saying we will have no choice but to charge u for a missed appointment as we have a waiting list as long as our arms for people looking in, at this point my sister Went mad Said how dare u i waited in ur salon for a hour please even asks ur staff paul Hung up then about 10 mins after a mgs was sent to her fone saying this is Toni and paul from the parlour thank you for wasting my time u are the kinda client we don't want who doesnt have the manners to cancel or show up go find someone eles to sort ur messy brows out
Id have given her death especially if your sister had written confirmation of the appt. By duck I’d go to town on her. Sorry, I really am rantworthy today and I’m usually not 🙈🙈🙈🙈

Reactions: 5
Sounds about right.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.