Colour Me Bootiful #8 Nip Slips and Non Essential Trips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just trying to prove he doesn’t do it all and she works hard at home and work 😂😂
Thought they would be in holiday by now

Reactions: 3
She's had to work today, she's exhausted bless her,

She couldn't work in a fit ffs

She likes laying in her pit,

Endless buying
Getting room service 4/5 times a day
Blaming everyone else for her duck ups
It's a domino's effect with her

She sees someone happy, dressed beautifully, she wants and needs that outfit, and to recreate that post

She needs help, Paul needs to wise the duck up, and stop being a pansy ffs,

Reactions: 8
Does she still market herself as the only HD master stylist in the North West?
If she does it’s false advertising as there are several girls qualified to the same standard & whose work & work ethic is exceptional in comparison. Their businesses are thriving.

Reactions: 5
I don’t know if I’m doing an Olympic high jump to a conclusion here but anyone else sense trouble in creggan paradise?! Not a sniff of perfect Paul since he got back from his lads weekend 👬🏻 and she dropped him in it to babysit the wanes and house
Maybe he has put the foot down at being plastered online for everyone to ridicule as I get the feeling deep down he is a quiet fella

Reactions: 4
He has probably had the absolute piss taken out of him on that weekend between what she posts online and what is speculated here.

Reactions: 4
It's 3pm and she has just posted a few stupid eyebrow stuff. She's missed 10.10 and 11.11 and 15.00 etc. Sorry you have missed your work breaks since toni hasn't told you what time it is.

Huge pity party coming. Be warned. Here we go

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's 3pm and she has just posted a few stupid eyebrow stuff. She's missed 10.10 and 11.11 and 15.00 etc. Sorry you have missed your work breaks since toni hasn't told you what time it is.

Huge pity party coming. Be warned. Here we go
Oh for definite. She so predictable

Reactions: 3
For someone that is never done spending, you'd think she would buy a kettle for the salon 🙄

Reactions: 7
For someone that is never done spending, you'd think she would buy a kettle for the salon 🙄
But she's pure lurd with the flask. The tastes lovely. She hiiiiits *lip smack* the salon tea. Ye can tiste the elements

What a bleeping head

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.