Colour Me Bootiful #8 Nip Slips and Non Essential Trips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lads we are famous.. I was in a shop today and a very well known local entertainer and 'Covid Angel' who I also think is related to Toni was chatting to someone in the queue about "all the wans on that tattle chatting about Perfect Paul being gay" he then laughed with his friend and said "if only they knew the half of it
🤣🤣🤣 This has made my day 🥰

I was sitting beside him in a hairdressers a few years ago and with the chat coming out of him the air was blue! There’s not much going on he doesn’t know about 😉

Saying that - her video of them at a wake and him up on the table doing topless Karaoke was another level of cringe! Toni was loving it too 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
🤣🤣🤣 This has made my day 🥰

I was sitting beside him in a hairdressers a few years ago and with the chat coming out of him the air was blue! There’s not much going on he doesn’t know about 😉

Saying that - her video of them at a wake and him up on the table doing topless Karaoke was another level of cringe! Toni was loving it too 🤦🏻‍♀️
Omg I would love to have seen that 😂😂
MD we all know you are on here so give us just a wee snippet, pretty please

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is she part of a youth club now or what is that all about? Creggans big day out?

And bleeping villa italia again 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why does she flog every place she eats to death? Bangor has several places to eat that would be on par with Villa Italia and Belfast has an abundance of eateries to choose from or why didn't she stop in her favourite place ever to eat in Magherafelt

Reactions: 1
Why does she insist on Villa Italia? Its passable. So many nice places in Belfast
Omg yes. Last night she was at six by nico, right in the heart of the cathedral Quarter with so many nice places to eat and drink. Yet goes all the way out to queen's University area for basic italian

Reactions: 2
Why does she flog every place she eats to death? Bangor has several places to eat that would be on par with Villa Italia and Belfast has an abundance of eateries to choose from or why didn't she stop in her favourite place ever to eat in Magherafelt
There is a place in bangor that I had one of the best meals of my life in and it also has the nicest cake shop ever

There is a place in bangor that I had one of the best meals of my life in and it also has the nicest cake shop ever
They probably know her name in Villa Italia so she feels like a celeb, all about the attention for Toni

• Haha
They probably know her name in Villa Italia so she feels like a celeb, all about the attention for Toni
The name of the restaurant was Donegans I think.
I am genuinely shocked at the amount she can eat after her WLS

Am not thin myself but I can't eat a third of what she eats, what the hell was she eating begire the surgery if this is her now
Still has a fat gal mentality.
Old habits and all that.
Gastric surgery doesn't last forever and her habits are going to reap major consequences.

Reactions: 8
I can’t imagine social workers would monitor social media accounts. Their case loads are in the hundreds. When people make a complaint that’ll be traiged and investigated but they wouldn’t have the man power to keep an eye on every clients social media presence nor would it be legal. Of course this is in my opinion only, I could be completely wrong. Either way I agree the posts are invasive and wrong.
Maddison should have a Children’s Disability Social worker

Why does she insist on Villa Italia? Its passable. So many nice places in Belfast
Why do they go all the way to Belfast when there’s Amici in Portstewart? Beautiful food

What would their role be?
They ensure he has access to all the services he’s entitled to like OT, physio, speech and language and they also have a safeguarding role. There are kids who are known to the Children’s Disability Team that are on the Child Protection Register. If social services are made aware of things on social media, they will go looking for evidence.

Why do they go all the way to Belfast when there’s Amici in Portstewart? Beautiful food

They ensure he has access to all the services he’s entitled to like OT, physio, speech and language and they also have a safeguarding role. There are kids who are known to the Children’s Disability Team that are on the Child Protection Register. If social services are made aware of things on social media, they will go looking for evidence.
She mentioned on inst ages ago, that at one stage social services where visiting the house 3/4 times a week, with regards Maddison

I really think that of Paul wasn't there she would have Maddison in a home like her nephew. Despite Paul's failings it is very clear he adores Maddison and does everything for him and Maddison adores him..
Surely Paul must get pissed off when she posts those videos of the poor child

Reactions: 12
She mentioned on inst ages ago, that at one stage social services where visiting the house 3/4 times a week, with regards Maddison
Flip me that isn’t normal! Even kids on the Child Protection Register must be seen once a week not 3 or 4. Goodness knows what was going on

Yeah that’s what I thought. Someone would have to have a concern and report that concern rather that a social worker sitting watching a clients stories on Instagram. I would imagine there are strict and legal protocols regarding this. Oversharing children is a safeguarding issue for every single influencer who puts them on public social media. It isn’t isolated to Toni and the sooner these laws change the better. I find the worst ones on social media don’t even have a thread here.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.