Colour Me Bootiful #8 Nip Slips and Non Essential Trips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I for one would not leave my child's side if they had a seizure

Shame on her, that witch would be the first to call someone out

What a selfish witch, she does not want her child. His illness is such an inconvenience to her

Reactions: 7
Did they genuinely go to Six by Nico for a meal, then piss off to Villa Italia for a second dinner? Gastric bypass? What gastric bypass?! Not even I could eat 2 dinners and I love my food.

Also, don't think she actually knows of any other places in Belfast apart from Villa Italia cos it's not the greatest ๐Ÿ˜‚ she's trying so hard with her fake friends it's embarrassing.

she is self absorbed , i have never seen so much of her child , she is a brutal mother ... self absorbed if you ask me .

he needs so much time with his family , but recording him and sticking him on the gram ( which u never do ) we arent goin to call u amazing .. your like a babysitter that was left with a child .. hes just waiting for his main caregiver to come home .

you a joke Toni . sort yourself out.. oh sorry I forgot only cosmetic doctors can do that .

Reactions: 8
Did they genuinely go to Six by Nico for a meal, then piss off to Villa Italia for a second dinner? Gastric bypass? What gastric bypass?! Not even I could eat 2 dinners and I love my food.

Also, don't think she actually knows of any other places in Belfast apart from Villa Italia cos it's not the greatest ๐Ÿ˜‚ she's trying so hard with her fake friends it's embarrassing.

Like someone said it was probably all for PR, she probably got a free meal to post and rave about and then ate none of it!

Reactions: 3
Six by Nico is so over priced and for the small portions. Even toni could eat 2 meals if this was 1 of them. There is like 6 courses but just give me 1 or 2 decent courses. That like extra waits between courses. You know what it can be like between your name course and dessert, can you imagine doing that for 6 courses lol.
I wouldn't even say the restaurant is over rated cause no one goes to it. I've never heard of anyone going there. I have ate in Belfast quite a few times and six by nico wouldn't even cross my mind as an option. I get what they do with there themes and all but has never attracted me.
It's not even a place bloggers would go to for content and you would expect it.

It's hilarious how petty she is that Paul can't go away without her having to do something for her too, selfish witch. How can you leave a son that you supposedly say is your world when he literally just had a seizure, I think she really has showed her true colours this weekend. I really hope Paul well and truly got his sausage battered ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

Reactions: 10
she is self absorbed , i have never seen so much of her child , she is a brutal mother ... self absorbed if you ask me .

he needs so much time with his family , but recording him and sticking him on the gram ( which u never do ) we arent goin to call u amazing .. your like a babysitter that was left with a child .. hes just waiting for his main caregiver to come home .

you a joke Toni . sort yourself out.. oh sorry I forgot only cosmetic doctors can do that .
Pity they cant do anything for personalities in them hospitals .. The one day she finds time to wash her face is when her son takes a seizure.. yet every oller day she lays in her pit in her own filth

How funny is it that she has no friends so has to leech onto other people's lol I bet they really slag her off once they get home hahahaha

Reactions: 1
I canโ€™t imagine social workers would monitor social media accounts. Their case loads are in the hundreds. When people make a complaint thatโ€™ll be traiged and investigated but they wouldnโ€™t have the man power to keep an eye on every clients social media presence nor would it be legal. Of course this is in my opinion only, I could be completely wrong. Either way I agree the posts are invasive and wrong.

Totally , And would never expect any social worker to have to do that as part of their job role as they already have a heavy enough work load. Didnt mean to insult social workers at all ... I worded it wrongly. Just with so many people on her instagram that watches her daily shenanigans and some actual social workers themselves & turning a complete blind eye to it is what i meant

Why on earth would you go for a 'girls night' with the tilers wife and her mates ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ is Toni literally a Billy no mates that she's out letting on to be friends with these people ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ how cringe.

I'd have thought more of her if she'd stayed at home with Paul and the 2 kids and made sure maddison was OK then thought about a girls night out later on in the week with the pretend friends

Reactions: 5
Totally , And would never expect any social worker to have to do that as part of their job role as they already have a heavy enough work load. Didnt mean to insult social workers at all ... I worded it wrongly. Just with so many people on her instagram that watches her daily shenanigans and some actual social workers themselves & turning a complete blind eye to it is what i meant
Aw yes get you now. Iโ€™m sure they despair at what she shows online.

Is that rain coat glued on? Cause seems she's at the house complaining about wearing a rain coat when the sun's shining. I'm guessing she can't take it off lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
(๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ the ugly ยฃ200 coat has made an appearance. I really find it hideous looking)

Toni.... Here's an idea.... See the things placed into the walls of your house, you know the clear see through thing that's called a Window.....you can look out it to check the weather everyday (imagine ๐Ÿ˜ฒ) also you need to use the saying 'it's a vibe' properly ๐Ÿ˜‚ ask Maggie May she'll teach you

• Haha
She's a head
Wonder who has Maddison today, surely after yesterday's seizure she would be staying by his side

Nope, head away making memories without him

She's a head
Wonder who has Maddison today, surely after yesterday's seizure she would be staying by his side

Nope, head away making memories without him
No making memories she's slabbering for the gram lol

See she's tagged picke fun Park in her stories... Must be looking to get a freebie outta them ๐Ÿ™„

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.