Colour Me Bootiful #6 I'm alive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Colour me Bootiful 7: More money than sense.
Should that not be:
Colour me bootiful: more money, no sense

Jeez ye couldn't like her if she was made of chocolate and dipped in Honeycomb could ye. Away to get her hair done looking like a Charlie's Angel reject from the 70s 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Could have 100% gone the rest of my life without seeing her creep of a fathers hairy belly. 🤮 Is nothing private to her like?

Away to beach my eyes folks, see yous in the next thread.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Could have 100% gone the rest of my life without seeing her creep (possible weirdo) of a fathers hairy belly. 🤮 Is nothing private to her like?

Away to beach my eyes folks, see yous in the next thread.
Oh don’t go there 🙈 those snaps of them out eating looked like a scene from Shameless. Rough looking as duck

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Oh don’t go there 🙈 those snaps of them out eating looked like a scene from Shameless. Rough looking as duck
Absolutely disgusting, that she would find that funny,

I would not be happy if I was in a restaurant seeing that,

Have they no respect for themselves and others

That should not be exposed in public

Reactions: 10
Fur coat no knicker. To think that is actually funny and post it for almost 50k people to see. Get a life you attention seeking bleep

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.