Colour Me Bootiful #26 Toupee taste, compo face, snorting my snotters all over the place

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for CMB - to the tune of “we will rock you” by Queen 🎶🎤🎸

Round of applause for @well...... for the winning thread title with a staggering 44 likes 👏👏🏻👏🏼👏🏽👏🏾👏🏿
(It’s possibly the funniest we’ve ever had 🤣)

Apologies for the delay in starting a new thread, I’ve been busy taking care of my kids, you know, what mothers do. Not our Toni though, she’s itching to get as far away from her sick child as possible 🤦🏻‍♀️

I’d like to begin the thread with some humour but there’s nothing funny about her carry on at the minute. Her son with severe health issues has received some worrying news and Toni’s just ragin she can’t get away on her 7th holiday of the year - as it’s her 40th year 🫠

Anyway, carry on….

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
New thread for CMB - to the tune of “we will rock you” by Queen 🎶🎤🎸

Round of applause for @well...... for the winning thread title with a staggering 44 likes 👏👏🏻👏🏼👏🏽👏🏾👏🏿
(It’s possibly the funniest we’ve ever had 🤣)

Apologies for the delay in starting a new thread, I’ve been busy taking care of my kids, you know, what mothers do. Not our Toni though, she’s itching to get as far away from her sick child as possible 🤦🏻‍♀️

I’d like to begin the thread with some humour but there’s nothing funny about her carry on at the minute. Her son with severe health issues has received some worrying news and Toni’s just ragin she can’t get away on her 7th holiday of the year - as it’s her 40th year 🫠

Anyway, carry on….
YAY!! GO ME ♥🥰
---
Is she for real with those pics this morning 😕😡 Every photo on that sh*t she posted this morning about how the best things are memories and people....every photo of her an MM ALL of the photos are of them away somewhere. The possibility of not getting away to Dubai is bloody killing her. Stay with your son Toni, he needs you!!
---
No Sunday Sunday posts this morning

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
YAY!! GO ME ♥🥰
---
Is she for real with those pics this morning 😕😡 Every photo on that sh*t she posted this morning about how the best things are memories and people....every photo of her an MM ALL of the photos are of them away somewhere. The possibility of not getting away to Dubai is bloody killing her. Stay with your son Toni, he needs you!!
---
No Sunday Funday posts this morning.
What’s the toupee all about 🤣 haven’t been on in a while
She went and got all her extensions out and some eejit that does hair piece toppers for people who are losing their hair decided to Collab with Toni and gift her one of the hair pieces that apparently cost £800. Toni has named the hair piece 'SIOBHAN'

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What is the story with the fella she visits. I think his name is Sean? Why do they visit at his window?

Reactions: 1
I have a question...... Why does she always stand like she's trying not to piss herself 🤔?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Poor M is sick and she’s away out for dinner and to the caravan! I don’t understand her at all she’s doing this to make out to everyone that he’s grand so she can go away and still post about it

Reactions: 10
Jesus my dog was sick last week and I cancelled dinner out with friends to stay with her. And it's months since I've gone out for dinner. This one is out multiple times a week and can't stay at home to spend time with her sick son. I wouldn't trust Toni to look after a plant never mind a child!

Reactions: 8
She’s such a self centred, selfish prick. All her crying on about not going on holiday and then that insta post this morning- just pics of her and MM. Toni would it really kill you to show some love and affection to your son, you know with a life-threatening, life limiting health issues. Her post really angered and saddened me this morning 😢 There’s sooo many couples out there battling fertility issues who would absolutely kill for a child like M and would take such amazing care and treat him like he deserves. She’s so selfish she doesn’t know how lucky she is to be blessed with him

Reactions: 11
Here we go she’s gone away cause we’re getting the Palestine posts 🙄 remember last time she went away and couldn’t post about being away we were just bombarded with Palestine posts to pretend she was still at home

Reactions: 7
Here we go she’s gone away cause we’re getting the Palestine posts 🙄 remember last time she went away and couldn’t post about being away we were just bombarded with Palestine posts to pretend she was still at home
She sent that Viking fundraiser 50 euro. That be her good deed done for the century 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did we really think she would miss out on going to Dubai?! Sick child or not.
It'll be killing her not to post pictures

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Did we really think she would miss out on going to Dubai?! Sick child or not.
It'll be killing her not to post pictures
Not a hope. She wouldn't even stay in the weekend for him. Off for dinner and the caravan to see new cushions and whatever else. While that poor wean sat in his room. She doesn't give a tit. Posting about palestine to make her look like she cares. All she cares about is herself

• Heart
Reactions: 15