Colour Me Bootiful #19 youuuus, wuuuur nat going to can-ye-cope-nhagen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For a doll who doesn't care what people think / say about her she doesn't half waste some time spouting on about it to her minions on insta.

Ps Toni, all that reading of tattle and you still haven't taken the hint to wash your hair, you're an utter clat xo

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Imagine watching her insta as her "friends" who are coming from England. She's not exactly sending a welcome to them. It's all am sick, am exhausted, I have so much to do. I can't get outta bed.
Is this the friends she went to when she went on a quad and said " I did well didn't I? Didn't I? Wasn't I dead good " or tragic words to that effect......

Reactions: 5
She was definitely that scabby wain at school that always brought nits in every year. They grow up to become dirty lazy benefit scamming scumbags like Mammy and Daddy were. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So she can talk about us on her instagram to how many followers but we are the baddens because we talk about her here to a few? Make it make sense Toni. You were the bad egg who started this by bitching to your friends about your brides now you can't take your oil that it's happening to you. Karma and all that.

Reactions: 12
Surprised no one captured her behaviour on there phones if it happened at all.
You know that people would love to record her behavior to post in this but maybe there was nothing and it is all just chat

Reactions: 7
Surprised no one captured her behaviour on there phones if it happened at all.
You know that people would love to record her behavior to post in this but maybe there was nothing and it is all just chat
Sure we seen the video of Charlotte's name being called as the winner was announced and she bellowed across the room "I FUCKINNNNNNNNNG KNEW IT" then her famous cackle followed.

I think its just her embarrassing loud mouthed behavior that everyone is suggesting she got called out on

On another note ....does anyone know what Mr Beauty is talking about on his story..a screenshot going around?

Reactions: 5
Sure we seen the video of Charlotte's name being called as the winner was announced and she bellowed across the room "I FUCKINNNNNNNNNG KNEW IT" then her famous cackle followed.

I think its just her embarrassing loud mouthed behavior that everyone is suggesting she got called out on

On another note ....does anyone know what Mr Beauty is talking about on his story..a screenshot going around?
I just seen Mr beauty post, wonder what's going on

Reactions: 2
They are most definitely aimed at Toni

And Toni oblivious because she's getting a Raymond's 🙄

Reactions: 6
It’s 100% about toni. I really hope in my heart the things she was supposed to have said aren’t true this would be a new low even for her but if it is true it just shows you the extent of her fakeness and all shite she spews online is a load of balls. Anastasia if you are reading this hold your head high and continue to be true to yourself

• Heart
Reactions: 26
It’s 100% about toni. I really hope in my heart the things she was supposed to have said aren’t true this would be a new low even for her but if it is true it just shows you the extent of her fakeness and all shite she spews online is a load of balls. Anastasia if you are reading this hold your head high and continue to be true to yourself
Absolutely 👏👏

Reactions: 2
Right folks can we stop misgendering Anastasia? She uses she/her pronouns. It's getting bad, and she doesn't need to see any more posts using he and him while trying to deal with what Toni has said.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.