Colour Me Bootiful #19 youuuus, wuuuur nat going to can-ye-cope-nhagen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awh ffs yessss her fake laugh and voice is enough to make me want rip my hair out
Wrong Emma Kearney. šŸ¤£ There's another one that has a very successful salon and academy in Magherafelt. She is an absolutely lovely woman. I have done some training with her and she is really dead on.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
does anyone have a screenshot of Toni saying this about mr beauty (Anastasia) or was anyone in the salon when this was said? Would love this to be true so all them ā€œloyal customersā€ can see that us ā€œtrollsā€ havenā€™t been talking shite the last couple of years- we just caught her out on her shite quicker

does anyone have a screenshot of Toni saying this about mr beauty (Anastasia) or was anyone in the salon when this was said? Would love this to be true so all them ā€œloyal customersā€ can see that us ā€œtrollsā€ havenā€™t been talking shite the last couple of years- we just caught her out on her shite quicker
Also- if she did say this about Anastasia- what a horrible horrible thing to say! Personally Iā€™ve nothing against Anastasia- I feel for her. Hopefully the others at the parlour wake up very soon

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Right folks can we stop misgendering Anastasia? She uses she/her pronouns. It's getting bad, and she doesn't need to see any more posts using he and him while trying to deal with what Toni has said.
I completely agree but I think where part of the confusion is coming from is that her business page is Mr Beauty. I genuinely donā€™t think anyone is being malicious on here. Iā€™m still not comfortable discussing her on here, particularly as I doubt she wants to be associated with queen stink Toni.

Reactions: 14
I thought Anastasia was taking a break from Social Media? She posted 7 Times since.
The last time she took to her stories about tattle, she mentioned it was screenshots that was sent to her.
She's clearly on here and keeping a close eye on things. If she was getting screenshots, that would out the person that sent them.
Also, 11k fake followers won't go far if she's going to out her previous boss. But the attention will get her a couple of real followers for the drama.

Reactions: 4
I thought Anastasia was taking a break from Social Media? She posted 7 Times since.
The last time she took to her stories about tattle, she mentioned it was screenshots that was sent to her.
She's clearly on here and keeping a close eye on things. If she was getting screenshots, that would out the person that sent them.
Also, 11k fake followers won't go far if she's going to out her previous boss. But the attention will get her a couple of real followers for the drama.
Screenshots? I don't follow

I thought that she wasnā€™t only posting after because the anger probably built up, I donā€™t know probably just me thought it to be fair.

I thought that she wasnā€™t only posting after because the anger probably built up, I donā€™t know probably just me thought it to be fair.
Sorry I meant I thought she was only posting out of anger after.

Defs for herself! Can't see Paul using a suede vanilla candle!
Hi come on now that's not fair. Just because he's getting his hole in the back of a van with his boyfriend in a layby on Sherrifs mountain doesn't mean he can't light a wee candle to make it romantic. šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I really would be bragging if I had a business that only sold products one day a year when they were half price..

Reactions: 5
What did Toni say about Anastasia? I must have missed something
Apparently said a lot about her being transgender- saying ā€œpick a bleeping sideā€ and calling her a ā€œhe/she/itā€ and saying she doesnā€™t care as long as her products are getting bought. Then there was a comment about Paul saying about Anastasia tucking her ****. Itā€™s on page 7 I believe

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Apparently said a lot about her being transgender- saying ā€œpick a bleeping sideā€ and calling her a ā€œhe/she/itā€ and saying she doesnā€™t care as long as her products are getting bought. Then there was a comment about Paul saying about Anastasia tucking her ****. Itā€™s on page 7 I believe
Paul needs to pipe down when he can't even "pick a side" (not meant to be derogatory to anyone at all) but they have a bleeping cheek considering Paul is incognito gay and his wife is trying to be as masculine as she possibly can to hold onto him. This has made me more angry than anything she had ever done.. It's no business of anyone's what someone else feels about themselves. I'm sure it's been tough for A to be public and she should be damn bleeping proud of herself without the clampit c*nts throwing in their opinion.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.