Colour Me Bootiful #15 Toni & Jenna up a tree whilst Paul & Danny bang everyone but thee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t even speak properly ‘Paul’s staying for me because he thinks I’m hilarious’ then big horse teeth grin. It’s a pity your own children can’t leave you because they would be gone in a minute. Your a disgraceful mother and ‘wife’ Antonio, let them man leave and enjoy his life. We have no doubt he will still be a good father with or without you, bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If more sponsors keeping pulling out she'll have to add more of her own products so that the gift bag has the amount of stuff she claimed it contained

Reactions: 2
Well, I was yapping to a girl I used to work with. Haven't seen her in years. I asked about her bro (who I also worked with) she said his mental health had been low etc. He was seeing a man and it didn't work out. He was devastated. I said not gonny lie I saw his snaps and he said the man was married. She said aye but he can't leave the wife, she has something on him.... GUESS WHO THE WIFE IS???
Anything to back this up?

Reactions: 3
You can be guaranteed all that stuff Sperrin Bakery have given is short dated and they are just off loading it in the hope of free publicity..The goody bags are like a lucky bag

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You can be guaranteed all that stuff Sperrin Bakery have given is short dated and they are just off loading it in the hope of free publicity..The goody bags are like a lucky bag
I heard ones in the office chatting today that apparently she is buying the stuff for the goody bags herself (someone has someone who works at Sperrin bakery here) to make it look like she has loads of sponsors. And tbh it kinda makes sense as she had no BAs and has never had as much in a goody bag. Might explain the wax melt debacle, it's cheaper elsewhere

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Contact Sperrin bakery and ask how they feel about their name being associated with a racist narcissist who tells people to jump the bridge.
If they haven’t sponsored her and she’s letting on they have, she’ll have to retract.

Reactions: 9
The girl from the glam lounge on spencer road is getting just as bad as toni
The girl from Glam Lounge has quite a chequered past..let's just say I wouldn't be trusting her with anything..of people know her name it's easy to Google her and it will come up

The girl from Glam Lounge has quite a chequered past..let's just say I wouldn't be trusting her with anything..of people know her name it's easy to Google her and it will come up
I'll post the link over in the NI influencer page

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

I looked on the ni influencers page cant find it

Reactions: 4
Hope that works

Only thing I could see was about her being on that super cringe bbcni dating show

I heard ones in the office chatting today that apparently she is buying the stuff for the goody bags herself (someone has someone who works at Sperrin bakery here) to make it look like she has loads of sponsors. And tbh it kinda makes sense as she had no BAs and has never had as much in a goody bag. Might explain the wax melt debacle, it's cheaper elsewhere
Hahahaha poor toni pretending to be popular

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.