Colour Me Bootiful #15 Toni & Jenna up a tree whilst Paul & Danny bang everyone but thee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure she’s fuming she didn’t get invited to that isoclean event that she’s tagging them today. Boycotting all them brands have sponsored this nasty unwashed piece of dirt!

Reactions: 6
How does Paddy get to go to a stupid caravan park in Amsterdan with them and staff while he has a partner and kids..Anyone else find that weird

Reactions: 8
How does Paddy get to go to a stupid caravan park in Amsterdan with them and staff while he has a partner and kids..Anyone else find that weird
My guess - and it IS just a guess is that Paddy looks after M unofficially so heading off on a wee holiday is a way to get payment without handing over cash

Reactions: 4
Call me weird but I'd think it a bit off if my husband went on a trip like that without me and kids

Reactions: 5
Wouldn't you know the clampetts have invited themselves down for a free meal. Making a show of themselves too no doubt

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Was about to be say, you wouldn’t half know it was a free meal when Wayne & Waynetta rock up

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She just does this all the time. Mind a while there they couldn’t keep away from some place in magherafelt? Then there was somewhere else too.

She obsesses over things then you never hear of it again

Reactions: 5
She just does this all the time. Mind a while there they couldn’t keep away from some place in magherafelt? Then there was somewhere else too.

She obsesses over things then you never hear of it again
I think it’s cause she falls out with them 🤷🏻‍♀️ She falls out with EVERYONE.

Toni posting about women supporting women 🤣 her the biggest begrudger of all!

We see you Toni 🤣🤣🤣 Hilarious!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.