Colour Me Bootiful #15 Toni & Jenna up a tree whilst Paul & Danny bang everyone but thee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like what did she expect? The designer to go “no bother toni I’ll make one especially for you!” She’s 100% on the beg for a seamstress to gift alteration. Wonder if a seamstress could alter her personality
Thats too big a job for anyone..The whole family need a season of Dr Phil

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There's 43 left on tonis site
Naw I’m saying the shandon only had 50 to begin with

In fairness… anyone I’ve seen wearing that jumpsuit looks unbelievable. She’s the only person I’ve seen it on that I’ve thought wtf is that 😂😂 only for she showed the box I thought she got a counterfeit one from Aliexpress

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Naw I’m saying the shandon only had 50 to begin with

In fairness… anyone I’ve seen wearing that jumpsuit looks unbelievable. She’s the only person I’ve seen it on that I’ve thought wtf is that 😂😂 only for she showed the box I thought she got a counterfeit one from Aliexpress
She's sucking her whole stomach in too in those photos 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The tickets end up at £103.99 if you order and need them posted as theres £4.99 delivery charge 😳😳😳 that amount of money would buy my groceries for the week or oil to heat my house.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Nicola Merabi is my go to for special occasions and I have never got an item that needed ironed or was in such a state, I'd be returning it and asking why it was sent through way it was

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Only thing stopping me buying one for sheer entertainment is the fact that it would be lining her pockets. Id love to see what carnage will go down!

• Haha
People will only go to laugh at her. Not with her. But then why pay when we see the tit show for free every day anyway. She's a bleeping joke arranging something like that at them prices when people are living in poverty around her. And then flaunting that 400 quid shein looking shite...she's an asshole of the highest degree

Reactions: 11
Why does this idiot keep posting about loneliness, how could she possibly be lonely with Paul her conjoined twin. The only person in that house who's lonely is Madison when she's swanning of on yet another holiday.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Why does this idiot keep posting about loneliness, how could she possibly be lonely with Paul her conjoined twin. The only person in that house who's lonely is Madison when she's swanning of on yet another holiday.
What she means is "unhappy" she just can't admit it to herself 🤷🏻‍♀️

Sometimes the loneliest are those surrounded by people..Im quite happy to let my husband go away and golf or play football as I know he's not on Grindr looking for men..Only reason Paul is with her 24/7 is so she can keep an eye on him

We could have a Tattle meet in the Shandon that day and watch from afar

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Sometimes the loneliest are those surrounded by people..Im quite happy to let my husband go away and golf or play football as I know he's not on Grindr looking for men..Only reason Paul is with her 24/7 is so she can keep an eye on him

We could have a Tattle meet in the Shandon that day and watch from afar
I'm so down for this 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.