Colour Me Bootiful #14 More trips away thanks to her son's DLA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone heard of or know of anyone who’s bought a ticket?

Would be hilarious if the event was cancelled due to poor ticket sales. Tiny tears would try to blame it on her headers (haters) aka tattlers or try to put some massive manipulative spin on it.

I think it’ll end in tears yet…..

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yousens mere…. 🤣🤣

Have you seen the new crying filter on Snapchat? I just tried it out and it scared the bejesus out of me as I watched myself morphe into Toni Tears with the ridiculous fake crying faces 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone know this entertainment act? Poor Micky must be too busy doing teef runs to turkey

• Haha
Reactions: 4
* Toni and Paul, where have you been? On a crappy old ship that wasn't too clean. How did you pay when you were away? Of course, your dole money and sons dla. *

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.