Colour Me Bootiful #13 I like to lie and my husband doesn’t like to butter my fly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In all seriousness that wee girl never smiles. All I ever see is a forced something...I don't even know how to describe it but she never ever has like a big proper smile on her.

Who in under duck is messaging her about Disney? That's a blatant bleeping lie to try and say she done it on the cheap when we all know she's blowing Ms benefit money without him there. How stupid does she think everyone is.

On another note I can't wait to see what speel Paula posts about her for mother's Day about how much of an amazing mother she is when we know she just birthed the kids and used them for money. I always remember hearing about the woman who fought to keep her premature baby alive (it was Toni)...I have no doubt in my mind now that she done it for attention and money. Scumbag.

Reactions: 9
Oh my days they blocked me then 😂😂

all I did was say that they’ve gone on yet another holiday and left their Disney loving son at home when they definitely could taken him.

Wonder why that triggered a block? Pages like that are fake too though I remember bloggers unveiled never shared a story about Suzanne Jackson and competition prizes she never sent.

Whoever is running it must be a fan of Toni 🤔
Whoever is running it is a bleeping dose!

Reactions: 2
Everyone knows this, don't they?
Liz was always known to call out people on her insta. Then the tea spill page started and called out the same people.
This page will calls out everyone except Liz.
I also believe this page praised liz recently. Something about meals for Ukraine

Last edited:
  • Wow
Nobody asked her nothing about the trip/costs. You can see by the engagement on her posts this trip hasn't gone down well with her followers so she is coming on to justify why they and mm deserve it

Reactions: 6
Nobody asked her nothing about the trip/costs. You can see by the engagement on her posts this trip hasn't gone down well with her followers so she is coming on to justify why they and mm deserve it
She's staying in one of the most expensive hotels as well. The only ones dearer are New York and the actual DLP hotel over the gates. I know exactly what deals she booked on because we were looking at them ourselves late last year and they were not that cheap!! We were still looking at the guts of a grand for bad dates for two of us, so she's paid well over that. I guarantee you she's just going to lie about costs.

She gets an extra magic hour in that hotel as well and the lazy shites clearly just didn't bother their holes getting up for it yesterday. Money well spent staying on site

With mother's day approaching thought it was appropriate to remind a few that it took a global pandemic and Paul isolating for her to learn to peg-fed and do all the caring for her then THIRTEEN year old.

13 years of doing what exactly before she had literally no option but to care for her son.

Absolute scum.

Reactions: 11
Has anyone actually ever reported Toni for neglect to social services? 02871314090
I have definitely had enough, and be making the phone call on Monday to say madison is being neglected and the proof is in her Instagram posts.
Unfortunately the system is broken. Its hard to get any child into a Foster placement that works. It would be virtually impossible to get M into a Foster placement with his complex needs. They would investigate and see that his physical needs are being met and wouldnt take it any further because they know it would be impossible to get a foster family that would basically dedicate their life to M. Thats what the poor child needs and unfortunately his parents aren't willing to do that and are more interested in swanning off at every opportunity.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Remember she also talked about wanting another baby ? Her and MM were teaming up against Paul trying to convince him and he wouldn't budge cos he didn't want another one. That's purely so she could have had the attention of being pregnant then having a new born. But it's just more hard work to add to Paul's parents duties

Reactions: 4
With mother's day approaching thought it was appropriate to remind a few that it took a global pandemic and Paul isolating for her to learn to peg-fed and do all the caring for her then THIRTEEN year old.

13 years of doing what exactly before she had literally no option but to care for her son.

Absolute scum.
And ugly cried all over Instagram about it. And clearly resented it and didn't want to do it

• Sad
Shes trying so hard to be the person she was before all the tit about her came out. Trying to be inspiring and relatable but unfortunately she never will be. Her own head will let her down. In about 2 weeks she will likely go through a massive comedown,because while life might be great in Paris,she eventually has to go home to her reality...that she blew her career and reputation with her nasty words. She sadly will never escape it. I hope she invests money into a doctor who can help, a good psychologist. There's no point changing your body and your home and the layout of your shop when your not addressing the real issue or doing anything about it

Reactions: 11
Remember she also talked about wanting another baby ? Her and MM were teaming up against Paul trying to convince him and he wouldn't budge cos he didn't want another one. That's purely so she could have had the attention of being pregnant then having a new born. But it's just more hard work to add to Paul's parents duties
I would say Paul would have to ungay himself for another baby 🤣

There is ZERO chance of another baby, she would only want it to convince people Paul wasn't gay 🤷🏻‍♀️

Everyone, including her family knows he is gay, a baby wouldn't change that, just bring more attention and rumours to them

Reactions: 4
Someone mentions on here Maggie Mae never smiles and today she has up "Smiles for Miles" 🙄 deffs having a wee read on here I think?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Everyone knows this, don't they?
Liz was always known to call out people on her insta. Then the tea spill page started and called out the same people.
This page will calls out everyone except Liz.
I also believe this page praised liz recently. Something about meals for Ukraine
Liz can’t spell for toffee whereas teaspill is quite articulate so I really don’t think it’s Liz.

Has anyone actually ever reported Toni for neglect to social services? 02871314090
I have definitely had enough, and be making the phone call on Monday to say madison is being neglected and the proof is in her Instagram posts.
I know your intentions are good but I doubt if it will get you anywhere, they get respite hours for M from the trust so you know they’ll just say they’re within their rights to leave him with his carer. Do we know who is caring for M while they’re off enjoying themselves? Is it the Paddy fella?

Ungay himself…..dead 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Shocker! Disney has queues! Who would have ever known? Anyone who has ever been to Disney anywhere in the world will know there are queues. Toni is that entitled a narcissist she thinks it’s below her. I also laughed at her saying “that queue is for normal people, who don’t stay at Disney hotels”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ungay himself…..dead 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Shocker! Disney has queues! Who would have ever known? Anyone who has ever been to Disney anywhere in the world will know there are queues. Toni is that entitled a narcissist she thinks it’s below her. I also laughed at her saying “that queue is for normal people, who don’t stay at Disney hotels”
"normal people" wtf?
I despise her so much, some people save for years to take their kids to Disney and do it within their budgets

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.