Colour Me Bootiful #10 Hubby loves the meat but you’re barred from the butchers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only that selfish narcissistic cow would post a wake selfie.
I’ve never forgotten the time she posted the aftermath of a funeral - I know some people also refer to that as a wake. It was in a bar. Her, perfect Paul the slave and that mouthpiece exhibitionist of a “cousin” of hers. The cousin was shirtless, up on the tables, singing karaoke, while she was cackling and videoing the whole thing like it was the best night ever! She hasn’t one shred of respect of decency in her entire body.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I’ve never forgotten the time she posted the aftermath of a funeral - I know some people also refer to that as a wake. It was in a bar. Her, perfect Paul the slave and that mouthpiece exhibitionist of a “cousin” of hers. The cousin was shirtless, up on the tables, singing karaoke, while she was cackling and videoing the whole thing like it was the best night ever! She hasn’t one shred of respect of decency in her entire body.
Omg, no way, I don't remember that

Reactions: 2
I thought this the first time she posted it but after the second time tonight…”go after dreams not people”
Was she not in the butchers after the butcher a few weeks ago?

Reactions: 5
The pity party that she truely believes is her life is just scary at this point , sayinf she makes no time for herself is she serious she is never done getting hair done , nails done , going runs in the car to get spoons or something from Belfast , visiting family , going for meals out , going for nights away, going for holidays 5 times a year !! Is she for real !!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Tiny tears Toni has no time for herself yet shes in the Exchange stuffing herself

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The comments on her posts do amuse me 🤣

Toni had one busy day. Suppose 1/365 isn’t bad going 🤦🏻‍♀️

Toni, we see your laziness, zero personal hygiene, lack of basic housekeeping skills and pretend parenting. You’re fooling nobody but yourself 💋

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm gonna kill the buzz and say she has been mildly likeable today...Will it last (I'm an amateur with this!)

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
And the blue Peter badge goes to toni for getting up every day and looking after her kids, going to work and managing family life. You'd think she was some kind of martyr she's only saying she does what everyone else does day and daily. Also reason they have to do it ALL is because the products are shipped in mass produced tat and

Reactions: 6