Colour Me Bootiful #10 Hubby loves the meat but you’re barred from the butchers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This scumbag finally admitted he got it wrong last week. Saying the owner of tattle also owns a charity. Resulting in trolls and haters going to the charity page to give hate. Toni like it then and then unliked it once she realised it was lies and what was happening in the fall out. Didn't want her name associated to that post (which has since been deleted) yet she is still following him and liking his posts. There is literally no helping some people and no wonder they get trolled.

Screenshot_20211009-131249_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 5
Swear everyone in that salon has the one red and black eyeshadow look that they use on everyone. I'm sure they're all somewhat talented but there's absolutely no imagination or individuality there.

• Haha
Swear everyone in that salon has the one red and black eyeshadow look that they use on everyone. I'm sure they're all somewhat talented but there's absolutely no imagination or individuality there.
#ColourUsAllInTheSame she’s one dose! Here them spend local vouchers, she’s saying there valid in her shop for a year but do they not expire after 4ish weeks! I’m sure I read online that there was a limited time on them

Reactions: 4
#ColourUsAllInTheSame she’s one dose! Here them spend local vouchers, she’s saying there valid in her shop for a year but do they not expire after 4ish weeks! I’m sure I read online that there was a limited time on them
You can use it to buy a gift voucher in the store. She’s giving you a £120 gift voucher for your £100 card then you have 12 months to spend the gift voucher. A few places are doing similar. Anyone that spends their card there is a fool. I’m fully invested in supporting small businesses but I wouldn’t line her pockets if she had the only business in the town.

Reactions: 7
You can use it to buy a gift voucher in the store. She’s giving you a £120 gift voucher for your £100 card then you have 12 months to spend the gift voucher. A few places are doing similar. Anyone that spends their card there is a fool. I’m fully invested in supporting small businesses but I wouldn’t line her pockets if she had the only business in the town.
I think its good that they are giving an extra £20. Alot of places aren't and the likes of foyleside is only giving a tenner. Which is good aswell but do your research and see what's the best deal out there.
But if you're a regular customer of Tonis. Then it's a good as deal as any.

Reactions: 1
I think its good that they are giving an extra £20. Alot of places aren't and the likes of foyleside is only giving a tenner. Which is good aswell but do your research and see what's the best deal out there.
But if you're a regular customer of Tonis. Then it's a good as deal as any.
Do you really think so? Your £100 card so you can have £120 of rubbish makeup? Suppose her regulars would be happy enough. I just see it as a way of them (Toni and Paul) scamming people to part with their card in The Parlour on their Ali express tat, but perhaps that’s just me 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Do you really think so? Your £100 card so you can have £120 of rubbish makeup? Suppose her regulars would be happy enough. I just see it as a way of them (Toni and Paul) scamming people to part with their card in The Parlour on their Ali express tat, but perhaps that’s just me 🤷🏻‍♀️
Have to agree. When I look at the hampers it just looks like cheap shite. And the size of the hamper bags for a few wee bits and bobs. Packaging as bad as a bag a walkers. Big bag. Half full 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does it not include treatments like getting make done and brows?

I would hold off for the lookfantasic, cultbeauty, announce there goodie bags… you might not be able to use the voucher online but at least your getting good quality and properly tested makeup! Normally have to spend £180+ but at least it’s money well spent at Christmas when you have the option to make a couple of your own wee hampers to give as presents

I reckon she is stuffed. And she knows it.
Foyleside has BPerfect, the newly updated Boots stocking Fenty etc, The Beauty Edit, Frasers etc.
Her stuff can't hold it's own against these brands which are better quality and better established and very reasonably priced.
Because of her location also people have to go out of the way to get to her.
Will be a quieter one this year for her.

Reactions: 12
The poor wain wants to be like her mammy. From the sounds of people in here it's already heading that way. Imagine being her and having to go to school each day knowing your ma is a trainwreck

Reactions: 2
I reckon she is stuffed. And she knows it.
Foyleside has BPerfect, the newly updated Boots stocking Fenty etc, The Beauty Edit, Frasers etc.
Her stuff can't hold it's own against these brands which are better quality and better established and very reasonably priced.
Because of her location also people have to go out of the way to get to her.
Will be a quieter one this year for her.
Bperfect is a load of shite as well. Cheap tat. They should collab 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's packaged better though lol.
I like some of their products but everyone and their granny is a BA or doing a collab with them so that has put me off a bit and he is also saturating the market with products that are very similar constantly so most of the time now I don't even look at their products

First off, everything is made in China.
And BPerfect is good quality. They are not going on Alibaba and just picking a product to stick there label on and selling it.
They are working with the factory to make products they want. They are getting samples and testing them. Making sure the quality is the best.
Unfortunately all collab are coming out with the same products. Even palettes with pretty much the same colours but in a different packaging and people are getting board.
Look at Ellies collab that came out last week. You have pretty much the same colours in Carnival 4.

Unlike cmb who checked Alibaba and picked standard products that are bad quality that they didn't even test before buying in bulk.

Reactions: 6
The low rise jeans were a bad move 💀 all that money she paid for the body and it still looks like she has a saggy belly poking through. A few of ladies I know were chatting that seen her recently and said some of the weight has been creeping back on. Not surprised with all the take aways

Reactions: 8