Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Johnny Bravo making a come back still talking about abbie period mean she getting excited coz abbie feeling crabby..

And you know ive never heard so much crap to come out of coles mouth to think a womans cycle comes from her stomach 🤔 mean jhonny bravo mother must of had words wim when he was age 9 about where and how womans gets there cycle or should we ask kai as he a very cleaver kid who knows why his mother cries n stuff so maybe he can help

Attachments

Reactions: 1

foxfamscam

Chatty Member
So they have bought a van! A very expensive van at that! We are talking over £50k and I am sure they will use that van for all the charity work they do nonstop. I mean I would love to know how much THEY actually donate or are they just delivery drivers in their van.
Nicole and Abbie we take EVRI last penny of yours.
Loving the tan hun never noticed you blending in with all that orange.
Nicoles acting has got no better I see also.

Attachments

It's has private double gated driveway. The out building is an office with its own kitchen and then the massive garage.
It's offers offer £530,000

It is a stunning home and a lot of it for that money. I take it the area can't be the most sought after ?
Not far from Cole’s mums either if im correct

Oh they read dail shit about them selfs wait back up didn't the both of them constantly say the dont read shit about them... but its nice to know what we already know is you love a tattle read 🤣🤣 cant blame ya but i would say this she never had dark skin she has dark curcles maybe but thats lack of sleep and not sleeping enough you realy should be careful with your words and i will QUOTE abbie personally in my opinion everyone has a thing called freedom of speech they have the right to say what they want. You wife looks bloody awful with the tan on she looks like she needs a wash like your tan make you look very old and very orange like a skinny version of Donald Trump 🤣🤣🤣 just minus the hair
---
For someone feeling shitty about comments well there living the best life proper anxiety my bum you havent changed your dance moves since you bgt days 🤣🤣 you did that for attention like you normaly do another shitty tattoo show coming up

Attachments

Last edited:

Eachpeach

VIP Member
How old is Hudson now 🤔 he seems really little still or do they just baby him alot!! Should he be attempting to walk or crawl 🤔