Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Horsemad

They stated it had a garage, and very private.. should know by 5pm if accepted. They state they can only submit one offer not like here where you can have a bidding war. She obviously asked what was their top price and offered that or more as didn't go through the estate agent

Reactions: 2
There on tiktok live i spent 20 quid on a thomas sabo earring wow and you spend 6 yrs with a rat but that never cost you much to keep a wee intelligent creepy controlling wee rat where did you pich thay up from the street corner. Amazing how you ended a 10 yr relationship with a guy to marry a rat

Reactions: 1

strugglingmother2020

If it is the house mentioned on here then I know that the current owner is doing his new house up before he moves that might be why they can’t move for a few months. Also the current owner has plenty of ££££ so might no be bothered about a bidding war
Are they well known it the town? Wondering who it is 🤭

My2pWorth

VIP Member
Wow I can't decide who's scraping the barrel, these two for teaming up with the Scamming Smithys or the other way round 🤣🤣 Desperados

Link for new thread

feel4u

Chatty Member
Where is their barber shop? They aren’t going to want to be far from that. Do a search on Rightmove for houses near there maybe? Overs over 550

They need to do a very big thank you to all their subscribers and gift givers for paying for it for them. Yes that an achievement. Really worked hard havent they

This was the only one that came up; well one other that is already under offer but doubt they have worked that quickly.
There is lots of new builds and they have been seen on their bikes with the kids in the past in that area. The biggest ones maybe around that price.

So her facebook post about how she feeling down coz of her looks but puts on a show for tiktok with her new clothes. Were it goes again about lesbians mean come its 2022 who cares what woman do or what they want to figure it out there should be some respect to people who are not used to do things with another woman or man but its got to be about them. And that fking cole supposed slipped discs are unbelievable and i wonder what wonder medication she taken.... so no long till there surprise tattoo again wonder what town they will visit for that i dont think they will be back in ayr

He is nothing like Abbies two. They’re nice looking kids. Poor Hudson is nothing like them but why would he be? Abbies kids don’t look like Cole either 🤣🤣🤣
Cole must feel it her own baby doesn't look her her or abbie mean wasnt the guy ment to be like a male version of abbie 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she has a problem with the kids dad coz he gave abbie 2 kids 2 kids that are the double of the dad not cole

Attachments