Cole & Abbie #10

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The cole and Abbie fox family threads are unable to be posted to at the moment? Someone opened a new thread but it has two posts and has been closed. Previous one closed too?

mod edit, thanks fixed that mistake :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1
The cole and Abbie fox family threads are unable to be posted to at the moment? Someone opened a new thread but it has two posts and has been closed. Previous one closed too?

mod edit, thanks fixed that mistake :)
Wondered what happened
What's the latest with these 2? Still the only gays in the village?

Reactions: 5
Ooh glad the issue was fixed! I reported it on the support page. Thanks mods!

they’re going into this next IVF round very quickly. How old is Abbie?

Reactions: 2
So if this last egg doesn't hatch, then what, more begging to start the egg hunt again?
I like how it has brought them down to reality. Now they can't go bragging they've had two first successful rounds of IVF thinking they are invincible.
My support is with all the genuine couples who desperately need IVF to start a family đŸ©¶

• Heart
Reactions: 12
If they say “we are literally putting all our eggs in one basket” one more time I’m gonna lose it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Money must be dwindling down a bit. They know babies bring the views and £££s in. Let's face those 2 are boring AF but very grating on my nerves 😂

Reactions: 6
Even in perfect conditions IVF still has something like 30%success rate. Same as having unprotected sex won’t get you pregnant every time even if you time it exactly with your cycle.
It also appears that they did very little life style changes/prep before the transfer.
I had IVF and the egg transfer failed a good few times before I got a success. I would have loved another baby but because relying on the NHS for funding (they fund it well in Scotland) I couldn’t afford to go private As they will only fund 3 full cycles of egg extraction and unlimited transfers if you don’t have any children. I also would never be willing to sell myself all over the internet. Family life is so important why do you want to put it out for everyone to see. Especially given how many unhinged people there is out there.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Even in perfect conditions IVF still has something like 30%success rate. Same as having unprotected sex won’t get you pregnant every time even if you time it exactly with your cycle.
It also appears that they did very little life style changes/prep before the transfer.
I had IVF and the egg transfer failed a good few times before I got a success. I would have loved another baby but because relying on the NHS for funding (they fund it well in Scotland) I couldn’t afford to go private As they will only fund 3 full cycles of egg extraction and unlimited transfers if you don’t have any children. I also would never be willing to sell myself all over the internet. Family life is so important why do you want to put it out for everyone to see. Especially given how many unhinged people there is out there.
I'm in Scotland and i think it's often a postcode area, I know in my area ( North lanarkshire) I don't qualify for ivf , I have secondary infertility issues ....I have a child and I'm forever grateful but cole / abbie wouldn't qualify if their area is the same.

Reactions: 3
As they already have 3 kids would they qualify for NHS funding? If they afford a house that size then surely they can afford to fund the IVF themselves?

As they already have 3 kids would they qualify for NHS funding? If they afford a house that size then surely they can afford to fund the IVF themselves?
I don't think so , in my badly worded post ( sorry lol) that's what I was meaning , I know a lot of postcode areas in Scotland ( not sure of other areas ) would decline ivf on the NHS if you already have a child .

I believe across NHS Scotland wide now you are eligible for NHS funded IVF if 1 partner has biological children but the other doesn’t, rather than born having to be without biological children as it was previously. This hasn’t long changed I believe.

But as Jo-Min says they’re at GCRM so that’s private as opposed to Glasgow Royal Infirmary.

Reactions: 1
They are so desperate it is cringy ., cole has a biological child as Hudson is her egg so they wouldn’t qualify on nhs as Abbie has kids to ?

They get more engagement and money with a newborn. Sorry pregnancy and then newborn. Seems the youngest can't be bringing in as much money these days. Pair of absolute beggars. Just because they ain't on battling doesn't mean that there not beggars. Anyone taking money and living a semi lavish lifestyle is wrong in my opinion

Reactions: 10
They are so desperate it is cringy ., cole has a biological child as Hudson is her egg so they wouldn’t qualify on nhs as Abbie has kids to ?
Yeah so they pay for the any further frozen transfers so the last one and this one. Or if they do another round they’d need to pay for that too.

Reactions: 2