Coatesy & Ems

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They didn’t declare haven as gifted until they had left. Same for that lodge/house thing they stayed in in Devon as well
Surely this is against the rules?! It annoys me so much.
---
He does look so different!

He’s just posted them looking for their cabin, him carrying a drink and saying he is ‘5 Guinness’s deep’!! 😳😳😳 She must get upset/annoyed with him about how much he drinks surely?!
Imagine being 5 drinks down before you’ve even got to your cabin let alone left the dock!

Reactions: 3
It’s clear as anything is gifted / Ad because they have no clue about what’s on the cruise etc. if you paid for the holiday you would have read up about it before booking! You don’t just book a cruise for the fun of it

Reactions: 7
It’s absolutely a freebie - Royal Caribbean have been dishing them out left, right and centre to ‘influencers’.

Reactions: 2
Imagine going on holiday with your partner and first child and the only thing you’re concerned about is the alcohol! What a sad life he has and it’s a slippery slope he’s on. I’d be getting fed up with it if I was Emma

Their lives must feel so unfulfilling they literally have nothing to do other than go out for food, him drink and go anywhere when it’s a freebie. They are so privileged to have both parents at home with their first child and they’ve done nothing! All that free time and clearly the funds to do it since they can afford to eat out and shop constantly and yet they’ve not done anything with that child unless it’s been gifted to them!

they’re both too lazy and selfish currently to be parents and the fact she’s claiming she wants another one already is bizarre

Reactions: 12
Hate to do the speculation stuff but do you think Em might be pregnant. She is wearing anti sickness bands and was feeling unwell on the plane but surely you dont actually feel yourself moving usually on a cruise?! Just seems odd, unless she is such a princess she literally feels sea sick but it seems a bit ott 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
I just know a lot of people recomended me those bands when i felt sick in my first trimester 🙈

Reactions: 4
Hate to do the speculation stuff but do you think Em might be pregnant. She is wearing anti sickness bands and was feeling unwell on the plane but surely you dont actually feel yourself moving usually on a cruise?! Just seems odd, unless she is such a princess she literally feels sea sick but it seems a bit ott 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
I just know a lot of people recomended me those bands when i felt sick in my first trimester 🙈
Most of the comments on his video of them on a plane said is she pregnant. Shes been wearing baggy clothes (more baggy than normal) for a while like that black represent tshirt of his shes been alot lately

Reactions: 1
If she was feeling sick on the flight due to pregnancy, he wasn’t very sympathetic. Laughing his head off at her.

No matter how much he drinks she will NEVER leave him as she's a spoilt princess and couldn't cope on her own, she does nothing without him, he knows it too!

Reactions: 3
Has she mentioned travel sickness before? They flew away last year, and I don’t remember her making such a fuss over that. I’m going to look back and see. Yh I think she’s definitely pregnant, they’ve been hinting about doing it recently 🙄
---
Ok i went back to their Greece holiday vlog, she does mention she gets travel sickness, she was actually alright for that flight..

Last edited:
Has she mentioned travel sickness before? They flew away last year, and I don’t remember her making such a fuss over that. I’m going to look back and see. Yh I think she’s definitely pregnant, they’ve been hinting about doing it recently 🙄
When she was pregnant she went on holiday a few times, like Rome, Paris. Before then shes been to America a few times, skiing yet never mentioned travel sickness before.
Also she did a video of her saying she needs to change her style away from leggings and brought new clothes but never see her in them. Also all the ad videos for shein wearing dresses, never to be seen again.

There’s having a few drinks on holiday, and then theres this twit being 5 drinks deep before even getting to this room on a gifted PR trip, essentially making it a work trip. Two different things. Let alone being with your child! He’s drinking like he’s on a stag do.

Giving this man access to unlimited drinks is going to highlight his issue. And the fact that he’s documenting it all, so naive.

Reactions: 5
Just shows how beggy they are as well to accept the gifted trip knowing Em is "travel sick" and that you cant take babies in the pools on cruise ships can you?
Not really the ideal people to be given the experience. Especially when all they will do is drink (ryan) and eat fajitas / food they can at home.

Reactions: 5