Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Warpaint

VIP Member
Jumpindesia I just looked at that, it's a good deal but doesn't seem to cater for vegetarians 😔

I'm grateful to the thread starter as I just checked my old co-op card from a few years back and there's £8 on it, better than nothing.

Forgot their indian prince tea is good as well.
I didn't check mine for ages once and ended up being able to buy a whole Christmas shop on it a few years ago. I did go a lot though so was spending all the time anyway. Now I don't live a minute away from one it's like once a month a get there. Still got £15 though so will blast that off at some point

emm

VIP Member
They have really good end of day discounts, if you have one near an office kind of area they put all the discounts up from about 6pm, often go in after work

rosesviolets

Their guacamole is the best and I’ve tried guacamole from all supermarkets. For me it beats even the Waitrose one, never mind Tesco and sainsburys. Their ‘Truly Irresistible’ range is also fantastic.

Itsallthecheese

It's our closest shop here in the dales. It is expensive but it's convenient and good quality most of the time.

Handy when you need the essentials although I spend so much more than I'd like but that's the joy of living 45 mins from a big supermarket and being unorganised :LOL: