Club football

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We have won 2 games in a row!

Enjoying Man utd, even though it doesn't help us, please can Ole stay in until Christmas! We play them on the 14th!

Reactions: 3
I despise the bin dippers but am always pleased to see Arsenal get their arses absolutely handed to them.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
News just in. According to reports Ole will be sacked tomorrow. Very disappointed at this news If true, as a leeds fan I was enjoying watching their demise 😭

Reactions: 6
Oooh another Leeds fan to welcome to our Tattle gaggle.
And you have put on a picture of my boy the gorgeous Stuart Dallas. That has really brightened up my day. Thank you

A petition has been organised to keep Ole at Man U at change. Org 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
News just in. According to reports Ole will be sacked tomorrow. Very disappointed at this news If true, as a leeds fan I was enjoying watching their demise 😭
if he goes there’s something funny about the last goal scorer under Ole being Van De beek… a player that he doesn’t seem to rate

• Heart
Reactions: 7
if he goes there’s something funny about the last goal scorer under Ole being Van De beek… a player that he doesn’t seem to rate
It’s quite poetic really :’) glad Ole’s gone, hopefully my boyfriend will be slightly less depressed every weekend now 😅

I was just reading it will cost £7.5m to sack Ole. Save the money, Joel. Let him carry on.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I despise the bin dippers but am always pleased to see Arsenal get their arses absolutely handed to them.
Bin dippers? Is that the best insult you have?

Arsenal's keeper was outstanding! We were lucky to finally score the first. We wouldn't have got the 4th if Salah hadn't scored cos he wasn't for passing until he got his goal!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.