Club football

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off to St.James’ this afternoon. Eddie won’t be there for his first game in charge - Covid 😞. Could only happen to us.

Reactions: 3
We play tomorrow. My husband and kids are going and all week I have been on the scrounge for a ticket for my dad and then finally this morning my begging paid off and I got a ticket for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Off to St.James’ this afternoon. Eddie won’t be there for his first game in charge - Covid 😞. Could only happen to us.
My husband and daughter have tickets for the 4th they are buzzing that they will be there for Eddie's first game in charge

Agree. I felt lost this weekend! We’ve got Mike Dean as the ref for our match today and he’s a prick so the winning streak might be over 🙄
If it’s any consolation we aren’t happy with him either 😭. Last time he reffed us He let Paul Pogba away with that stupid tackle on Neves 😭 which of course lead to a goal 🙄

I’ve been visiting my grandparents and didn’t even realise he was the ref until i came down and my grandad put it so nicely as “that pricks our ref today” and i instantly knew it was Mike Dean 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
If it’s any consolation we aren’t happy with him either 😭. Last time he reffed us He let Paul Pogba away with that stupid tackle on Neves 😭 which of course lead to a goal 🙄

I’ve been visiting my grandparents and didn’t even realise he was the ref until i came down and my grandad put it so nicely as “that pricks our ref today” and i instantly knew it was Mike Dean 😂
I feel like he just enjoys being controversial and a prick. Ruins the game.

@ordinaryjelly I hope your dad has a fab time ❤ You will be there with them all soon!

• Heart
I post on a football forum and Mike Dean's name automatically changes to "cheating prick" when you type it. I don't know anyone who isn't a scum fan who thinks he is a fair ref.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I feel like he just enjoys being controversial and a prick. Ruins the game.

@ordinaryjelly I hope your dad has a fab time ❤ You will be there with them all soon!
absolutely. he cares more about himself getting in the news for a decision than being fair. I’m expecting a disallowed goal or a last minute penalty or a sending off 😭

Reactions: 1
Here again..let's see what a new manager brings!

20211120_145657.jpg

Eta.. spoke too soon!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Paul Tierney is an awful referee but let’s be real, Leicester are absolutely dreadful at the moment and I genuinely can’t see how we’re going to get out of this hole we’re in 😕

Reactions: 2
Paul Tierney is an awful referee but let’s be real, Leicester are absolutely dreadful at the moment and I genuinely can’t see how we’re going to get out of this hole we’re in 😕
We’re gonna be lucky to get top half this season. Maybe it is time for a refresh at the end of the season (Rodgers and all)

Reactions: 1
It is always a good day when scum get walloped. Ole is at the wheel, long may that continue.

Reactions: 6
Not even a Villa fan but it was nice to hear the roar of the crowd at Villa Park when the goals went in and to see Dean getting a win too!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.