Club football #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Previous thread :

So far Liverpool have won the league cup and the FA cup so are half way to winning it all 😂

Its certainly a beautiful time to be a bin dipping, rat eating, murdering scouse bastard.
The atmosphere at Wembley was brilliant and im so glad i managed to go in the end.
Lets just hope i will wake up in 2 weeks time feeling the same way.
I reckon the League is City's, unless West Ham pull something out of the bag but i am not expecting them too.
And yes i will be intolerable. No fucks given. :)

Reactions: 2
Good thing there’s an ignore button 🙃

we are off to West Ham v City today. Hoping we can pull something out the bag although not expecting too much. It’s nobles last game so will be good memories either way 😊

ps the champions league is Real Madrids I reckon

Good thing there’s an ignore button 🙃

we are off to West Ham v City today. Hoping we can pull something out the bag although not expecting too much. It’s nobles last game so will be good memories either way 😊

ps the champions league is Real Madrids I reckon
Aw enjoy! I wasn’t able to go today and I’m gutted, Nobes grew up near me so I’ll always have an extra soft spot for him.
Down at the other end of the table, what do we all think now? Can Leeds claw out of it?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I don't expect Leeds to, too many injuries and too many red cards. I'm ok with that though, better to be a big fish in a small pond than than a small fish making up the numbers in some one else's pond. The EFL is a lot more fun than the Premier League too.

Reactions: 4
My 6 year old is very disappointed as we were 2-0 up at half time and it ended 2-2. Trying to educate him that we were playing city and it could have been a lot worse 😅 I’m pleased as city still can win the league and we didn’t lose. Win win 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Being that I think a lot of our players are leaving I’m sad we didn’t get the win today 😭

• Sad
Never been more certain that Leeds United are out to kill us all. 90+2 equaliser today.

My husband and children went and he said the stadium was a cauldron of hate towards the board and they spent most of the game singing Bielsa's name. If we do go down the vitriolic hate will be unheard of.

Never been more certain that Leeds United are out to kill us all. 90+2 equaliser today.

My husband and children went and he said the stadium was a cauldron of hate towards the board and they spent most of the game singing Bielsa's name. If we do go down the vitriolic hate will be unheard of.
Why do we do it to ourselves, eh? Your core spine of players are made of steel.

Ah so it wasnt meant to be for my beloved Luton Town, so very proud of the seasons achievements. Roll on next season and we get our rivalry back with Watford lol
To those whose teams still have matches to play, good luck
Now what do I do on a Saturday for the next couple of months 😃🧡

• Heart
Reactions: 8
i am soooooo happy we won 😭😭😭😭 I was crying from about 70 mins, I know it sounds cheesy but I was honestly praying for a sign from me Dad. We did it 😩😩😩

I really hope Leeds stay up over Burnley x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The relegation plot thickens...though probably nothing more will come of this:

Perhaps Leeds and Burnley will get an apology from the PL like Everton did over the Man City pen incident...

The relegation plot thickens...though probably nothing more will come of this:

Perhaps Leeds and Burnley will get an apology from the PL like Everton did over the Man City pen incident...
Everton have already come out recently and are confident they’ve complied with everything with the PL profitability and sustainability regulations. I can’t imagine anything would come out of it and given they written to the PL last week and it’s only being dropped now we’re safe 😂

Just reeks of desperation.

Let’s talk about how Leeds spending £53m since last summer and falling from 9th to 18th and potential relegation instead 🤷🏼‍♀️

They mentioned this at the start of the season and I’m sure sky did a thing about how FFP had been followed because the bulk of the money is going on a new stadium?

Leeds need to get a grip, Burnley I can understand but wow it’s petty af

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.