Clo.Burnley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t she gave her call to the Bar last summer? She posted saying “I’m a Barrister”

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I only know this because I messaged her about it and my brother is a barrister so this is how it goes:
• you do your law degree (3 years)
• you do a masters called BPTC (1 year)
• once completed you get “called to the bar”. You have now completed the school side of being a barrister but you are not a barrister and not able to practice yet.
• you then have to undertake a 2 year placement with a barrister’s chambers known as pupillage. Only once this is done you are officially a qualified barrister. She hasn’t done this, presumably because she’s lazy af or she couldn’t get one as only 10% of applicants actually get a pupillage!

Reactions: 2
I only know this because I messaged her about it and my brother is a barrister so this is how it goes:
• once completed you get “called to the bar”. You have now completed the school side of being a barrister but you are not a barrister and not able to practice yet.
• you then have to undertake a 2 year placement with a barrister’s chambers known as pupillage. Only once this is done you are officially a qualified barrister. She hasn’t done this, presumably because she’s lazy af or she couldn’t get one as only 10% of applicants actually get a pupillage!
thank you xx - it was bothering me! LOL

• Haha
I think she’s lazy as duck and thinks she’s an influencer and that that’ll be enough

the dresses are so unflattering on her! and omg we get it you sell a tube to tie your hair around for a RIDICULOUS price,no one cares it comes in a silk bloody bag!

The dresses are SO SHORT surely a slight bend over or a gust of wind (probably a gentle breeze would do it to be fair) and she’s finished!

She’s put in her insta name “chic, midsized fashion”, it’s nothing of the sort

The dresses are SO SHORT surely a slight bend over or a gust of wind (probably a gentle breeze would do it to be fair) and she’s finished!

She’s put in her insta name “chic, midsized fashion”, it’s nothing of the sort
She doesn’t know how to dress for her body at all

She wears the same boring dresses, with old dirty trainers, same bag and a different blazer in every single post. No wonder she is begging for likes because her content is the same literally every day

I love how she’s making out she’s got it to keep her occupied, more likely her boyfriend has got sick of her sponging for their endless holidays and purchases?

Reactions: 3
'Not sure I really need another job' A youtube video every now and then of the same content time and time again isn't really a job tho hun, and neither is spamming us with constant pictures telling us how good the hair curler thing is 🙈

Reactions: 4
I also saw she’s stopped ass licking her Airwrap now she’s selling these heatless curlers. Saying her curls drop out after a day with the dyson but last for days with her product, when previously she’d gone on and on about how you should buy the Airwrap (with her aff links) because they lasted SO WELL. Just shows she’s not honest at all and is just in it for the money

Reactions: 2
Perhaps an unpopular opinion, but I have zero idea why 2 grown ADULTS without children would spend their money to go to Disneyland for 2 weeks and take weird pictures and sit on childrens rides all day. Beyond me.

Reactions: 6
Perhaps an unpopular opinion, but I have zero idea why 2 grown ADULTS without children would spend their money to go to Disneyland for 2 weeks and take weird pictures and sit on childrens rides all day. Beyond me.
10000000% agree with this - I don’t get the whole Disney obsession at all

Reactions: 4
So today she needs to post parcels and wash her hair… tasks I do alongside my full time job. Such a tough life she has.

• Haha
Reactions: 3