Clo.Burnley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please tell me- does anyone follow co.burnley? My god- she’s so dull and in love with herself.
The way she stares into the camera for her videos and the fake smile at the end.

The endless short dresses- that reallllly don’t suit her figure, the orange face and pale body, and even the way she hold her hands when she’s modelling the outfits.

I’m surprised she doesn’t have a thread, so I’m starting one and asking- am I the only one???

Reactions: 6
She is just so lifeless!

The dead eyes peeping out through the blonde airwrapped curtains...

Reactions: 2
Honestly though, her face is BRIGHT ORANGE! Why can she not see that?!!

Reactions: 5
Omg literally was thinking about starting a thread for her

the thing that annoys me the most is the constant eating out, weekends away, linking designer Items whilst gushing about how “affordable” or “investment piece” they are when she actually has no job!! I have a job and can’t do any of that! How does she fund it all????

Reactions: 5
Omg literally was thinking about starting a thread for her

the thing that annoys me the most is the constant eating out, weekends away, linking designer Items whilst gushing about how “affordable” or “investment piece” they are when she actually has no job!! I have a job and can’t do any of that! How does she fund it all????
Couldn’t agree more!! She definitely thinks she’s down to earth and relatable though…

Reactions: 3
I searched to see if she had a thread and not surprised it’s quiet because she is sooooo dull.

I found her through the airwrap videos but the constant begging for engagement on content and lack of smiling … ever made me unfollow.

It’s not that you didn’t post at a good time hun, it’s just that everybody doesn’t need to like everything you post???

I searched to see if she had a thread and not surprised it’s quiet because she is sooooo dull.

I found her through the airwrap videos but the constant begging for engagement on content and lack of smiling … ever made me unfollow.

It’s not that you didn’t post at a good time hun, it’s just that everybody doesn’t need to like everything you post???
I've followed her since she was a slimming page, her content has really changed over time and I do still follow her but she's so un relatable now! I do actually find her really annoying but can't bring myself to unfollow! Interested to see if she can get any more orange tbh.

I've followed her since she was a slimming page, her content has really changed over time and I do still follow her but she's so un relatable now! I do actually find her really annoying but can't bring myself to unfollow! Interested to see if she can get any more orange tbh.
It is fascinating how she can do full videos and reels without changing her facial expression at all.

Even the grin doesn’t look like a smile. It’s mad.

Feel like she needs to just relax and stop taking it all so so seriously.

Reactions: 4
You can tell she’s doing it as a ‘job’ rather than genuine enjoyment. I don’t know how she afford these constant new clothes either

Probably wears them with the labels on then returns them or used klarna/clear pa

**pay

I'm yet to see her wear a jacket or blazer that actually fits her. Absolutely no chance of any of them doing up! What's that all about.

Reactions: 1
God this new house content is going to be unbearable. Already splashing the cash on new things, wonder if it’s the boyfriend or mummy and daddy footing the bill?