Clo.Burnley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I physically cannot get my head round still, is how ORANGE she is! She wears white so often and it looks even worse

Reactions: 1
Booked a holiday in 3 weeks, bought a new house, constantly buying things that are “investment” aka expensive, how does she afford it all genuinely wondering???

Reactions: 2
I’m so pleased I found this thread 😂😂 I know this sounds awful but me and partner howl at her instagram. She takes it SO seriously and says she’s so busy creating content and editing… but for who exactly 😂 no one watches her YT or likes her insta.
For someone that does it full time she isn’t very good and clearly doesn’t make any money from it. She makes me howl with laughter 😂

EDCE761E-8532-4AD3-B09F-5A12ED7024AD.jpeg
EDCE761E-8532-4AD3-B09F-5A12ED7024AD.jpeg
Taking full advantage of the buffet
6925A40F-0ECA-4630-95AA-A52ADA7FA803.jpeg
BE73432A-6251-43DE-95C1-83444F78FC54.jpeg

She’s a dog end car sales man 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
I’m so pleased I found this thread 😂😂 I know this sounds awful but me and partner howl at her instagram. She takes it SO seriously and says she’s so busy creating content and editing… but for who exactly 😂 no one watches her YT or likes her insta.
For someone that does it full time she isn’t very good and clearly doesn’t make any money from it. She makes me howl with laughter 😂

View attachment 1248698View attachment 1248698Taking full advantage of the buffet View attachment 1248699View attachment 1248700

She’s a dog end car sales man 😂
Don’t the content creating sends me under 😂 get a job!

also I noticed recently she keeps saying all her outfit posts are “midsize fashion”… when she’s certainly not midsize. And definitely will not be after caning the buffet

Don’t the content creating sends me under 😂 get a job!

also I noticed recently she keeps saying all her outfit posts are “midsize fashion”… when she’s certainly not midsize. And definitely will not be after caning the buffet
😂😂😂😂 I mean don’t get me wrong there is nothing wrong with midsize or plus size BUT she ain’t mid size by any stretch of the imagination 😂

I don’t get how someone can be so frigging lazy! And complain how she’s so tired and fat but does sweet EFF ALL! She is my daily entertainment and for that she has a loyal follower in me 😂 it makes me die when she begs for likes as well. Soso funny

• Haha
😂😂😂😂 I mean don’t get me wrong there is nothing wrong with midsize or plus size BUT she ain’t mid size by any stretch of the imagination 😂

I don’t get how someone can be so frigging lazy! And complain how she’s so tired and fat but does sweet EFF ALL! She is my daily entertainment and for that she has a loyal follower in me 😂 it makes me die when she begs for likes as well. Soso funny
Begging for likes aka cash, she’s desperate to make social media happen for her!
I’d love to doss about as much as her whilst living the lifestyle she has stuffing her face, going here there and everywhere and buying 3 million “investment pieces”

Begging for likes aka cash, she’s desperate to make social media happen for her!
I’d love to doss about as much as her whilst living the lifestyle she has stuffing her face, going here there and everywhere and buying 3 million “investment pieces”
But that’s the thing it will never ever blow up the way she wants it too 😂😂 my friend is a instagrammer and she’s around 200k now. When she was around 50k followers she was working full time and probs making around £100 a month MAXIMUM on social media. So her parents are clearly footing the bills (food bill) and “investments pieces”, bills, mortgage etc! At some point surely they are going to have to be like come on girl get a job?! Surely?!
she made such a song and dance about her company and and it literally just sells scrunchies for £25 which you can get in primark 😂

But that’s the thing it will never ever blow up the way she wants it too 😂😂 my friend is a instagrammer and she’s around 200k now. When she was around 50k followers she was working full time and probs making around £100 a month MAXIMUM on social media. So her parents are clearly footing the bills (food bill) and “investments pieces”, bills, mortgage etc! At some point surely they are going to have to be like come on girl get a job?! Surely?!
she made such a song and dance about her company and and it literally just sells scrunchies for £25 which you can get in primark 😂
Bad rip off!!!
I deffo think she sponges off the boyfriend as well with all these holidays, he looks to earn a decent amount.
I remember she did a law degree, then didn’t bother going any further cos she changed her mind on what she wanted to do. Like that’s ok but at least get an actual job instead

Bad rip off!!!
I deffo think she sponges off the boyfriend as well with all these holidays, he looks to earn a decent amount.
I remember she did a law degree, then didn’t bother going any further cos she changed her mind on what she wanted to do. Like that’s ok but at least get an actual job instead
10000% she cannot make enough to cover anywhere near half of what they do. They go out for food so much 😂 please please go on her YouTube if you want a laugh and find the video where she talks about her daily routine or evening routine. It’s the funniest thing ever. “I then make myself a glass of water and I try to finish up work for around 6/7 but it’s endless” I can’t imagine being a tit blogger with about 100 engaged followers is endless! 😂
Also.. have you seen her tik toks 😂

Omg I’ve finally found this thread, been searching for it for a long time. This girl is ridiculous!!! Linking £200 sandals that look like tit but ‘so worth the money’. She’s a complete fool and living in a different world. Get a bleeping job!

Reactions: 3
Omg I’ve finally found this thread, been searching for it for a long time. This girl is ridiculous!!! Linking £200 sandals that look like tit but ‘so worth the money’. She’s a complete fool and living in a different world. Get a bleeping job!
She needs a job to be more relateable. Right now she looks like a clown 24-7

Oh my god !!!!! I’ve been searching for a thread on her and I’ve finally found it.

She’s so ODD. She’s far too orange, I can’t even understand her body shape because she seems to have very slim legs? But she just cannot dress for her body at all?

And like, how is she affording this stuff? I can’t imagine her engagement to be great, she’s always moaning about the algorithm and people not seeing her posts. Seems to spend spend spend? Such a waste not using her degree - she could easily work a job and do instagram.

She’s also been pissing me off this week because I have never ever ever seen her mention football on instagram ever and all of a sudden she’s a Liverpool fan and is implying she’ll be at the actual match?She’s from bleeping Leeds 😩😩😩 (before anyone comes for me, I think she’s a glory hunter and I’ll die on this hill 😂)

I think instagram is a big excuse not to get a real job and just sponge off her parents or boyfriend instead

How many abroad trips have they been on recently because they seem to be constantly going away!

I feel the same way you all do, but one thing that's puzzling me, is she really a certified barrister??

I feel the same way you all do, but one thing that's puzzling me, is she really a certified barrister??
No she is not. She just went to university do get a a degree in law and then the masters degree. To finally qualify you need to under take a 2 year placement with a barrister which she hasn’t done and therefore isn’t qualified

• Wow
Reactions: 5
No she is not. She just went to university do get a a degree in law and then the masters degree. To finally qualify you need to under take a 2 year placement with a barrister which she hasn’t done and therefore isn’t qualified
what on earth was that all about then? is she actually qualified in law do you think?