Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SozBbz

VIP Member
I wish she would jus enjoy her honeymoon and stop posting pics
Same, I thought the low key begging for engagement was a bit much on honeymoon - asking people to vote whether they want a villa tour or not. Imagine being that unable to switch off.

Reactions: 9

not_influenced

VIP Member
Is the wedding content not being flogged to death at this stage. We get it you're getting married. Wedding PJS, wedding dressing gown, wedding week, wedding prep, wedding nails, wedding brows. I'm all for looking and feeling good in myself but Jesus Christ what is she going to talk about when this wedding is over.

Reactions: 8

KP87

Best Irish Stylist who only cares about 'tallies'. I have never once seen her do a good job / give suggestions to those of us not over 5'10 and built like her willowy self!!

ChitChat2021

How is there not a thread for James Patrice ? I find him so irritating. Not remotely funny I can’t be the only one !
Thank God I’m not the only one, so pathetic watching his hype girls Clem, Tara and Aimee share all his shite. He’s just not funny and tries hard. Also get unhappy vibes from him too - I think because he is so conscious about his weight and his dress-up and performances mask this.

Don’t think he is a bad person but he’s more so irritating!

not_influenced

VIP Member
The sister on far left looks very rigid and stiff. The dress wouldn't be my taste, but she looks well and beautiful.

It's all very staged, drip feed, fake and forced- like go put down your phones and enjoy your mates wedding. No one gives a fuck about the cutlery or table settings.

SozBbz

VIP Member
So herself and her boyfriend seem to be foodies and they bought a pizza over and he makes them from scratch.... and now we’re supposed to believe that they’re genuinely interested in eating individual frozen shite pizzas from Dr Oetker?

It’s some comedown from the dinner box from 2 Michelin star restaurant Aimsir the other night 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha

Ellamay87

VIP Member
Not a splink of personality between them. Watching paint dry would more interesting than these two. Is Tara still going? Unfollowed her years ago. Aimee Conn clearly wad trying to give Tara a leg up with the collab recently... sound of her but Jesus Tara is gone!

Ellamay87

VIP Member
I don't mind her dress...each to their own and all that but I'm not a fan of too much boob in a wedding dress in general. She just reposted a pic on her story and the bones are absolutely sticking out through her chest. She's always been v slim bit tbh looks like she's been completely starving herself for this wedding. Not a good look.

Its not a competition though? Everyones experience of everything is different
Agree. Nobody who has had fertility issues or a miscarriage should have their experience diminished just because they didn’t suffer as long or have as many miscarriages as other people. And for all we know they could have been trying before they got married and were struggling, and as far as I remember she never said she only had one loss.

I think it’s great that people talk about it. There are dozens of things these insta huns do that they she be held accountable for but discussing pregnancy loss or fertility issues shouldn’t be one of them, unless they’re bullshitting and just doing it to make money.

I’m 3 weeks postpartum myself and I’m so triggered that she’s out in a pair of WHITE jeans. And she posted herself in white pajamas last weekend.
Completely unrealistic of the early postpartum stage. Yes I’m sure lots of people are most def in a bubble after the birth of their baby but I cried my eyes out non stop & didn’t wash my face for weeks. Her husband is clearly off work they are gallivanting to Kilruddery House today. My husband didn’t take one day off, the joys of self employment I guess 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️