Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I
Jeez the outfit for dinner last night looked like a negligée ffs 😜
It's that god awful sinead Keary see through blouse that all the influencers are wearing as they have been paid to obviously, it's bloody rotten (but I admit slightly better in the black)!!! I keep seeing it in white and thinking , stop trying to make that blouse happen it's god awful even on beautiful people!! And 100 euro!!! You'd get nicer in penneys

Gahh rant over 😂🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 11

SozBbz

VIP Member
I agree…she looks bigger in the non filtered/staged photo. She looks a lot bigger in the group picture than her own pics where you’d be squinting to see her bump. And I’m also sick of all of her gifted weekends.
Its so dangerous and disingenuous.
Can you imagine the other pregnant women watching those stories, wondering why they’ve gained so much weight in comparison to these frauds. It’s such a vulnerable time for women, so to be perpetuation the joys of being skinny even through pregnancy is just gross to me.

Why not choose to be real and authentic, post links to nice maternity wear? it would probably be very popular and lucrative tbh.

SozBbz

VIP Member
Ah to be fair she isn’t the worst of them, not a huge (pardon the pun) difference between the 2 photos
I think the difference is substantial enough tbh.
What is with this trend of huns lately refusing to wear anything that’s actually maternity? Herself and Denise Kenny Byrne, absolutely wedging themselves into regular clothes but “sizing up to a 12”. They look passable in their own photos but when it’s someone else’s photo, they look absolutely ridiculous/terrible.
Since when is avoiding maternity clothes such a flex?

Attachments

I don't understand how she gets work as a stylist. Her style is the blandest version of popular trends. No flare or personal style. She just looks well presented, not notably stylish. It is obvious she has no formal qualifications for a stylist.

Reactions: 10

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Its so dangerous and disingenuous.
agreed. clementine is desperate to portray the “I barely gained a pound during pregnancy “ so she can do the “snapped back in to my pre pregnancy jeans” posts 7 days post partum. Soooooooo obvious 👍

Last edited:

SozBbz

VIP Member
Originally a friend of Tara Makeup, James Patrice, Aimee Connelly et al, but now has 60k+ followers, plenty of #af links and is also part of this upcoming €30 online event so she’s definitely monetising her account so I thought she deserved her own thread!

Discuss!

To start off, my own thoughts;
- her boyfriend loves being a boyfriend of Instagram waaay too much
- possibly too sweet to be wholesome? I definitely don’t like some of the company she keeps (see above)
- says everything is amazing and fantastic quality, can’t really trust her recommendations as I’ve never heard her say she didn’t love anything. She even said she loved Tignams tatty robes which are Polyester from China so.....

lorrmc88

Another cringe post this week! Can’t believe she was able to out do that last one! 😂 The Cadbury’s advert! 😒 Thanks for telling me that I can twist the wrapper and take it home for later! Here’s me thinking I had to eat it in one go! 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha

brandambassador

VIP Member
How is there not a thread for James Patrice ? I find him so irritating. Not remotely funny I can’t be the only one !
I find it disturbing that he has his parents acting out his sexual fantasies like hosing down his asshole and him grunting or dressing up in the leathers... tell me it’s all a big joke if you like, there’s something weird about it

• Haha

Base2019

VIP Member
Have to say I quite like Clem lol I don’t find her as fake and false as some of the others. I like the way she’s not plastered in make up

Grace1718

Chatty Member
Jesus she’s such a bore ….. can’t decide who is more boring her or Tara makeup !? Maybe her as back in the day Tara used to do decent Snapchat content on makeup …. 2 bland skin and bone bores who think they look alike and keep dressing like twins in mid 30s 😬🙈 facially they look nothing alike as clem looks more like a lanky insect

Gotta say, I have had a few dealings with her and her bf and she actually could not have been nicer. Was offered a freebie and wouldn’t accept even. I know, shocking.

Reactions: 9
Free #sp trip to Powerscourt... Meanwhile the rest of us plebs can pay 400euro plus for a mid week rate 🤪

Used to really like her fashion content but it's all sponsored stuff now, can't be dealing .. if anyone else has any tips of fashion accounts that aren't all flogging sponsored gear please let me know!

Cagney77

Omg she’s as dry as the colour catcher sheet she just did an #Add for on her hols
So boring!

• Haha

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
And there we have it….baby news. You’d swear she had a bump the way she’s cradling it. I’d a bigger belly on me this morning after I ate a scone 👍

• Haha