Clementine MacNeice

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there any need for the direct shot at the belt buckle … oh wow another starved hun without a sniff of a bump 5 seconds after giving birth 🙄

Reactions: 7
Is there any need for the direct shot at the belt buckle … oh wow another starved hun without a sniff of a bump 5 seconds after giving birth 🙄
Like most of the Huns Clementine is also OBSESSED about her weight

Reactions: 9
I’m 3 weeks postpartum myself and I’m so triggered that she’s out in a pair of WHITE jeans. And she posted herself in white pajamas last weekend.
I thought it was just me - the white jeans and the €350 carrier. 💀

Reactions: 4
I’m 3 weeks postpartum myself and I’m so triggered that she’s out in a pair of WHITE jeans. And she posted herself in white pajamas last weekend.
Completely unrealistic of the early postpartum stage. Yes I’m sure lots of people are most def in a bubble after the birth of their baby but I cried my eyes out non stop & didn’t wash my face for weeks. Her husband is clearly off work they are gallivanting to Kilruddery House today. My husband didn’t take one day off, the joys of self employment I guess 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Completely agree that the whole yummy mummy thing is incredibly toxic, and a lot of influencers are both victims and perpetuators of that culture. However, her husband is entitled to parental leave and imo we should be aiming to create a society that gives support / opportunity for self employed parents to take leave too.

Reactions: 20
It’s all so fake. I had to unfollow her… everything is now baby related … that’s very hard to see when you’re grieving for lost babies…delighted for her and I genuinely mean that, but just remember that not everyone gets to experience that joy… when it’s in your face on Instagram it’s very very triggering…it’s very very sad abd upsetting… interested in the baby and as I said delighted for her but just please don’t forget that’s it’s not all rose tinted for everyone. Also, I feel sad for any new mum who doesn’t have her incredible figure and has a different body shape. I just feel the #bekind brigade are not really all that kind or thoughtful.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I actually feel a bit sorry for her. The baby was only a few days old and she was back on the gram flogging links to outfits and posing instead of enjoying the time with her son.

I actually feel a bit sorry for her. The baby was only a few days old and she was back on the gram flogging links to outfits and posing instead of enjoying the time with her son.
Sure they re all the same.

Reactions: 1
They all do that, Terror McEvoy posted about 30 odd links in the fourth trimester. All while engagement is high with a new baby to keep the money rolling in. Sad way to be isn’t it instead
Of enjoying your little one & the bubble of a baby. Especially first, it’s a
Time you can’t ever get back.

Reactions: 2
Not wanting to sound heartless…more realistic…if people have issues with being triggered by new Instagram moms and there “alleged” perfect new lives they should just stop following people

Reactions: 16
Selling her soul, shilling unnecessary expensive tat to new mothers. Babies have been born forever without air purifiers, it is not an essential.
Greedy cow.
I hope she gets the shits. Stupid cow pedaling unnecessary crap.

Selling her soul, shilling unnecessary expensive tat to new mothers. Babies have been born forever without air purifiers, it is not an essential.
Greedy cow.
Such unnecessary shite. As if you need an air purifier! And the tiny 'ad' at the end.

The unrealistic post partum portrayal really bothers me. Why be so honest about miscarriage etc. and then be so dishonest about this part. Let's face it- it's a tit show for most people. White tight jeans, clean house, full make up etc. It's just complete show.

Terry was the absolute worst for this. Like why not just sit on the couch in your pj's and enjoy your baby. Take a day off!

Reactions: 11
Such unnecessary shite. As if you need an air purifier! And the tiny 'ad' at the end.

The unrealistic post partum portrayal really bothers me. Why be so honest about miscarriage etc. and then be so dishonest about this part. Let's face it- it's a tit show for most people. White tight jeans, clean house, full make up etc. It's just complete show.

Terry was the absolute worst for this. Like why not just sit on the couch in your pj's and enjoy your baby. Take a day off!
Sinead de Blogger has been much more realistic, photos of her bump still there. Reality of not being able to get out of the house before the afternoon. Staying in pjs, up all night as hubby on shift etc
I’d prefer that to the over curated rubbish of getting back into skinny white jeans & drinking Rosé 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Beige upon beige …. Aren’t those toys that dangle on the chair suppose to be colorful to help the child’s development 😏

Reactions: 6