Clementine MacNeice

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder is Marceau invited to all these weddings or is she kicking up a fuss
I didn’t mind newborns at mine, it was the toddlers I didn’t want and the parents wanted a break anyway! The two newborns were fine! I’d say he was invited!

Reactions: 3
Personally I dont understand why u would be bothered posting a picture of the back of your child. If you want to keep your child private fair enough dont post any pictures of them remaining faceless...why do it when they are still newborn/baby stage..its not likely they will be out of a pram/buggy for the world to instantly recognise them. Fair enough as the child gets older and independant. She isnt the only one at this, Sinead Butler, Niamh DeBrun to name a few. They cant wait to post the just born picture from the theatre after a section or otherwise and 2 days later the childs face is covered. Just dont get it. I dont see what they are gaining by doing this.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
If you’re not showing your kids face on social media then don’t show them at all, they want all the perks of having a child, the attention, collabs, freebies.. but won’t show the face. Just duck off and keep them private altogether

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Clem looks absolutely rail thin and haggared. Got a bit of a shock when I saw her as havent been following lately. Not a good look getting older

Reactions: 5
They’re all rail thin, Clem, Tara & Amy…trying to out skinny each other. I’d love to see what they actually eat in a day.

Best Irish stylist whose dress is hanging off her. I actually really like her but agreed not a good look 😔

Best Irish Stylist who only cares about 'tallies'. I have never once seen her do a good job / give suggestions to those of us not over 5'10 and built like her willowy self!!

Reactions: 8
Best Irish Stylist who only cares about 'tallies'. I have never once seen her do a good job / give suggestions to those of us not over 5'10 and built like her willowy self!!
Did she win best Irish stylist. I don’t think she is a good stylist

Reactions: 3