Clementine MacNeice

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She got the habit from her friend Tara make up about putting her hand on the bump every 5 mins.
I’m sorry to hear she has had losses and admire her for saying it and not just referring to medical issues. Tara was still appointment flirting the other day with the odd mention of appointments and hospital selfies. Diagnosis/ needs attention

Reactions: 5
Each to their own but there’s nothing wrong with a few wrinkles. Nothing to be ashamed of. I do like a fringe too though 😄
The pregnancy is definitely (and naturally!) showing in her face, maybe that's also why she got the fringe? She wouldn't be my cup of tea but she has continued to style herself well all throughout.
He husband gives me the creeps, however.

Reactions: 1
The fringe is to hide the fact that she can’t get Botox cos she’s pregnant….Pippa did the same thing when she was pregnant with Billy. Fringe then suddenly disappears once baba arrives!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I noticed that Clementines photos of Clementine are different to other people’s photos of Clementine🤣
Why do the Huns do this. They must be barely recognizable in real life..
Ah to be fair she isn’t the worst of them, not a huge (pardon the pun) difference between the 2 photos

Reactions: 3
Ah to be fair she isn’t the worst of them, not a huge (pardon the pun) difference between the 2 photos
I think the difference is substantial enough tbh.
What is with this trend of huns lately refusing to wear anything that’s actually maternity? Herself and Denise Kenny Byrne, absolutely wedging themselves into regular clothes but “sizing up to a 12”. They look passable in their own photos but when it’s someone else’s photo, they look absolutely ridiculous/terrible.
Since when is avoiding maternity clothes such a flex?

Attachments

Reactions: 11
I think the difference is substantial enough tbh.
What is with this trend of huns lately refusing to wear anything that’s actually maternity? Herself and Denise Kenny Byrne, absolutely wedging themselves into regular clothes but “sizing up to a 12”. They look passable in their own photos but when it’s someone else’s photo, they look absolutely ridiculous/terrible.
Since when is avoiding maternity clothes such a flex?
I agree…she looks bigger in the non filtered/staged photo. She looks a lot bigger in the group picture than her own pics where you’d be squinting to see her bump. And I’m also sick of all of her gifted weekends.

Reactions: 14
I agree…she looks bigger in the non filtered/staged photo. She looks a lot bigger in the group picture than her own pics where you’d be squinting to see her bump. And I’m also sick of all of her gifted weekends.
Its so dangerous and disingenuous.
Can you imagine the other pregnant women watching those stories, wondering why they’ve gained so much weight in comparison to these frauds. It’s such a vulnerable time for women, so to be perpetuation the joys of being skinny even through pregnancy is just gross to me.

Why not choose to be real and authentic, post links to nice maternity wear? it would probably be very popular and lucrative tbh.

Reactions: 11