Clementine Ford

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh man quite the rabbit hole, Jane’s instagram isn’t it. I dislike her more than Clem, and I am no Clem fan.

Reactions: 7
Oh this Jane Agirtan lunatic is way more unhinged than Clem, no doubt. 30 seconds on her Instagram shows what an angry little racist right wing cooker she is.

Reactions: 14
What is going on in Australia? Seriously. So many utter nut jobs knocking about down there.

Fk the daily mail must have hired journalists who went to uni with Smoph Cachia… can’t believe they’re paid to write such terribly written articles.

It sounds like the paperwork that they tried to serve Clem was thrown over the fence to her? Surely she has to be handed them for them to be official?

Also Clem is problematic in so many ways, ( I wish she wasn’t as I do agree with some things she has previously advocated on) but I really do hope she wins against this lunatic Jane, she is a racist clearly and lol at her only getting 600 votes in the election 😅 I imagine she knows a lot more than 600 people and even they all didn’t throw her a sympathy vote 😅

Reactions: 12
Can someone please condense this defamation case? Once EL reappears on stories I simply will not have the time to pay attention to both threads 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah, Clementine is far from perfect but Jane whatever is an actual cooker 💀

I think cooker Jane definitely must be on good terms with this guy Max Aitchson since he wrote the article about Clem being served (presumably with photos that he got either from cooker Jane or from a Daily Mail photographer who cooker Jane tipped off) and this earlier article about cooker Jane’s plans to try and sue Clem where she is described as a ‘glamorous accountant’ (lol): https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13282567/amp/Clementine-Ford-sued-Jane-Agirtan.html

Also thought it was bizarre that cooker Jane publicly apologised for some really disgusting racist memes she had posted on fbook when they were discovered in 2020 when she was trying to get elected to Kingston Council (lol, can’t imagine how she lost!) https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ainst-Indigenous-revealed-ahead-election.html but now in both those recent articles about her and Clem, she’s now saying:

However, when asked about the posts by Daily Mail Australia this month, Ms Agirtan said she could not remember posting the memes and queried whether there was any proof she had shared them.

She also said they were written in broken English, which was not how she writes.

'I am definitely not racist,' she said.

'I strongly doubt screenshots are genuine and have no recollection posting memes specifically including Jesus - as I am Muslim.'

She branded the 2020 story a 'politically motivated, failed attempt to discredit me'.

💀💀

Reactions: 3
So this crazy Jane woman tipped off the daily mail when and where the papers would be served so they could be there to capture it? That’s fucked up
---
What is going on in Australia? Seriously. So many utter nut jobs knocking about down there.
As opposed to where? The US? Yeah there’s no crazies over there..just 80 million who voted for Trump

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I find it really strange that clem isn’t promoting the nationwide rallies against violence occurring this weekend. Also the rates of women being murdered by men are at an all time high in Australia but crickets from her. Is she done with feminism now? Just find it really odd.

Reactions: 21
I find it really strange that clem isn’t promoting the nationwide rallies against violence occurring this weekend. Also the rates of women being murdered by men are at an all time high in Australia but crickets from her. Is she done with feminism now? Just find it really odd.
She seems to think it’s antifeminist to care about women being murdered by men in Australia. True feminists only care about Palestine. God forbid more than one thing matters at the same time.

Reactions: 14
A number of DV advocates are coming out to say WWYW is problematic (allegedly homophobic, bullying, etc). Not saying that that’s why Clementine isn’t attending but I’ve seen 3 women post about distancing themselves from WWYW .. does anyone else know what is going on????

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 1
A number of DV advocates are coming out to say WWYW is problematic (allegedly homophobic, bullying, etc). Not saying that that’s why Clementine isn’t attending but I’ve seen 3 women post about distancing themselves from WWYW .. does anyone else know what is going on????
Interesting, I’d say it probably isn’t why Clem isn’t promoting? I think she’s too wrapped up in her current agenda. I’d be keen to know more about WWYW, though I remain open to not making judgements without knowing all the information.

Reactions: 3
If that is why Clem wasn’t promoting the marches then you know she wouldn’t be quiet about it. She would have hundreds of stories with swear words written all over as an explanation.

Reactions: 7
What were you wearing had a rally in my city and I chose not to go as I don’t like how it’s called “rally against violence” instead of rally against men’s violence. Name the problem. I commented this on one of their posts and she responded and said it’s because they’re not just about ending violence against women but also against “queer indigenous and disabled people” I said yes but the overwhelming majority of perpetrators are still men against women, children, other men, queer, indigenous, disabled or otherwise. They didn’t respond and instead just deleted all my comments.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.