Clementine Ford

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait are we just allowed to publicly call people names like that - Zionist racist etc. 😅
Zionist isn’t a rude word, just a fact which depending on who is using it, has judgement attached. But when you add it to those other words, it very much is meant to be an insult.

I mean, she is assuming Mia is a Zionist (which is probably fair given estimates suggest more than 70% of Australian Jews are, and those that are not are perhaps more vocal about their support of a ceasefire or Palestine more generally).

I was shocked at how hard she is coming down on Mia but I guess she would be the most popular ‘voice of white women’ in Australia??

Reactions: 1
The hypocrisy and contradictions with this one is alarming!! Clem literally just made money from a show based on Taylor Swift. Now she hates her after defending her and allowing it to be the one white women she could see past the privilege? Clem needs to step off social media and spend some time back in reality with her child. She is losing so much credibility with her flip flopping of what's right and wrong every day and the aggressive abuse towards people who don't agree with her on that given day.

Reactions: 14
And she posted that tribute to her mother and talked about how she friends over - which is completely fine and something she SHOULD be doing. But she's asking how people can be going on with life as normal and we shouldn't be doing any regular life stuff until Palestine is free, but then she has a dinner party with her friends in honour of her mother.

Social media is her job - yes writing is too, but posting on IG is how she generates income. I can't be on Instagram posting and replying to comments and researching for more posts all day because I'm doing my paid job. I still care about Palestine and I donate to relevant aid organisations, and for the most part, I fundamentally agree with her position and I really dislike Mia Freeman. But she is just so incredibly hard to follow these days.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don’t really understand the intense attacking of Mia Freedman when there are so many other ‘news’ pages and people. I don’t personally follow Mia so might not know the details but I always thought her content was more on the lighter mummy blogger type of “news” so why should she be called racist for not posting about Palestine? It’s feels like a personal vendetta.
---
What does Mia’s house have to do with anything?
She posed Matty J and Laura’s house when she was beefing with them too. Not sure why she thinks it’s such a gotcha..

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I wonder whether it’s a delayed reaction to Mia criticising her about the inspired unemployed prank? Does anyone know how far back their feud goes? I just remember clem criticising Mia for platforming Matty j and Laura but can’t remember anything prior to that.

Reactions: 4
I wonder whether it’s a delayed reaction to Mia criticising her about the inspired unemployed prank? Does anyone know how far back their feud goes? I just remember clem criticising Mia for platforming Matty j and Laura but can’t remember anything prior to that.
Laura also talked about the prank on her podcast and Clem hasn’t responded. In the past she would have been all over it if someone dared to publicly question her.

Reactions: 5
What makes Mia look bad is the fact that she runs a media company and "what women are talking about" yet her and the entire MamaMia business have not reported on the atrocities committed in Gaza at all. Complete silence

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Maybe I'm silly but surely the better option would be to just ignore Mia and Mamamia completely? Mamamia is a bad website and the whole 'what women are talking about' is dumb but they've been tit for years. Like who has ever turned to them for thoughtful coverage about anything?

Answering my own question a bit I think Clementine does just really like having someone to scold/criticise. It's basically what she's built her career on.

Reactions: 18
Clementine using Gaza to continue her years-long feud with Mia Freedman is gross. Yes, Clementine. You've posted more pictures of babies shot in the head than Mia. You're the good one here, clearly.

Clementine has hated MamaMia and Mia for at least a decade. She used to mock the female writers on Twitter all the time and Mia Freedman eventually called her out for it. I don't read MamaMia and I have mixed feelings about Mia Freedman (often find her annoying but respect her willingness to go out in public looking like a rainbow vomited on her) but they're entitled to set their own editorial agenda even if Clementine disapproves of it. As far as I know, Mia has never said anything about Israel or Zionism, she's only talked about antisemitism. Which makes Clementine's behaviour even more disgusting. I don't believe her when she says she doesn't hate Jews, only Zionists.

Reactions: 16
Maybe I'm silly but surely the better option would be to just ignore Mia and Mamamia completely? Mamamia is a bad website and the whole 'what women are talking about' is dumb but they've been tit for years. Like who has ever turned to them for thoughtful coverage about anything?

Answering my own question a bit I think Clementine does just really like having someone to scold/criticise. It's basically what she's built her career on.
Yes that was what I meant too like who is looking for insightful news on world events and atrocities on mamamia? But again I’ve never been a follower I thought it was called that cause it was mostly motherhood advice.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.