Clementine Ford

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never ever clicked on Mamamia for hard hitting news and deeply researched intelligent articles. I just see it as a magazine but online. The articles are 3 paragraphs max and it’s usually just news.com.au or Daily Mail content regurgitated or it’s a sponsored post of some fluff piece that someone has sent in that’s been posted (for free or for what $50?)

The women of Australia are intelligent enough to get their news source elsewhere. Give us some bloody credit. I’m so sick of Clem using “white feminist” as an insult when SHE IS ALSO ONE TOO. Makes her look delusional.

Reactions: 18
I’ve never ever clicked on Mamamia for hard hitting news and deeply researched intelligent articles. I just see it as a magazine but online. The articles are 3 paragraphs max and it’s usually just news.com.au or Daily Mail content regurgitated or it’s a sponsored post of some fluff piece that someone has sent in that’s been posted (for free or for what $50?)

The women of Australia are intelligent enough to get their news source elsewhere. Give us some bloody credit. I’m so sick of Clem using “white feminist” as an insult when SHE IS ALSO ONE TOO. Makes her look delusional.
I mean she is at the point where she should be over providing volunteer aid in Gaza considering she screams at anyone who is still living their life in Aus, screams at anyone who has any level of privilege, who lives in nice houses etc. So why is it then okay for Clem to still live in a nice house and live in a country without war? Why is she allowed to enjoy times with friends but no one else is? Why is she allowed to make money from t swift but God forbid anyone enjoy her new album? Make it make sense!

Reactions: 16
“One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter”

Both women are the polystyrene of Australian media

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's shitting on TS and her wealth status, when in January she was performing her songs? Sorry, what!?
Is it not the most embarrassingly hypocritical thing. She called it “self indulgent” for TS to release an album during a genocide (that she probably wrote and named before Oct 7) but Clem can go on a “Taylor made karaoke” tour during a genocide. The difference is TS doesn’t claim to be an activist, she’s a musician and only claims herself as a musician. Clem called herself a human shield for Palestine. Delusional.

Reactions: 15
Laura also talked about the prank on her podcast and Clem hasn’t responded. In the past she would have been all over it if someone dared to publicly question her.
I actually thought Laura did a great job with that episode - she handled it in a really classy way. She easily could’ve slammed Clem but she chose not to. I thought it was really balanced - criticising her while being empathetic to Clem at the same time

Reactions: 2
I think she's actually loathsome at this point.

I followed and supported her for over a decade. I own all her books- even the trash marriage one that she didn't bother to promote properly- and I feel really sad about the whole thing.

-the Taylor tribute shows while saying how much she hates Taylor and mocking people who are fans.
- The prank at the expense of her own audience and refusal to acknowledge or apologise for it.
- Exposing people to dead babies and yelling at them for being upset regardless of any triggers or PTSD that people might have.
-Turning on her own audience, who she has sold a rhetoric to and telling them how horrible and privileged they are for following HER rhetoric.
-Weird vendetta against Mia Freedman for no reason.
- Clearly HATES other women tbh- vendetta against Rosie Waterland, Jessie Stephens, any other woman who she decides to bully and pile on.
- The hypocrisy of all her botox and performative femininity.

Clem you are one of the biggest disappointments imaginable.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I think she's actually loathsome at this point.

I followed and supported her for over a decade. I own all her books- even the trash marriage one that she didn't bother to promote properly- and I feel really sad about the whole thing.

-the Taylor tribute shows while saying how much she hates Taylor and mocking people who are fans.
- The prank at the expense of her own audience and refusal to acknowledge or apologise for it.
- Exposing people to dead babies and yelling at them for being upset regardless of any triggers or PTSD that people might have.
-Turning on her own audience, who she has sold a rhetoric to and telling them how horrible and privileged they are for following HER rhetoric.
-Weird vendetta against Mia Freedman for no reason.
- Clearly HATES other women tbh- vendetta against Rosie Waterland, Jessie Stephens, any other woman who she decides to bully and pile on.
- The hypocrisy of all her botox and performative femininity.

Clem you are one of the biggest disappointments imaginable.
All of this. Especially about the dead babies and children. I didn’t like being told I’m supposed to be ok with that as there are others suffering. The people in her comments are especially insane about this a few brave souls suggested a trigger warning and got dog pilled on.

She hates any woman more successful than her especially in her own field. Detests “white feminists” when she is one. All this hate on Taylor Swift but she’s using her songs to make money for herself??

Why not hate on the men who get these countries into war, who kill who murder who rape other men and women and children, who control the politics, business, industry, land??

Make it make sense

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Yes! All the ranting and raving about women going on with their lives and not posting enough about Gaza but I guess men just get a pass. I see a hell of a lot more women talking about it than I do men.

Reactions: 11
I dip in and out of Clems IG but I’m sure that when I last followed her consistently, she was a Swiftie. What happened? Did she explain the switch or did she just start tit canning TS out of the blue?

Reactions: 3
I dip in and out of Clems IG but I’m sure that when I last followed her consistently, she was a Swiftie. What happened? Did she explain the switch or did she just start tit canning TS out of the blue?
The first time I saw her criticise TS was when she was briefly linked to Matty Healy. And then because she hasn’t said anything about Palestine. Clem didn’t have anything to say when Beyoncé just released an album and also hasn’t said anything about Palestine I don’t really understand why TS deserves to be dragged for it

The first time I saw her criticise TS was when she was briefly linked to Matty Healy. And then because she hasn’t said anything about Palestine. Clem didn’t have anything to say when Beyoncé just released an album and also hasn’t said anything about Palestine I don’t really understand why TS deserves to be dragged for it
Because TS is #trending at the moment.

That head isn't stupid.

Look, I may not agree with the way Clementine is going about things, and she is verging on unhinged. However, Mia freedman’s sheer hypocrisy is next level today, and goes to prove one of the points Clementine has been making. That women like Mia (not all women but women like Mia, who literally claim to represent women and be front and centre in modern feminism) - that she can send an email about Bondi. LITERALLY saying she cares because ‘he took the lives of those six people who were just like us.’ Just like us.

Not like those nasty people on the other side of the world.

“ and yet I lie awake at night and imagine them.”

But no words for the thousands and THOUSANDS of children who have been killed.
I’m not the biggest fan of Mia however I will say that people can support whatever “tragedy” or event that is going on in the world. There’s always going to be SOMETHING happening, we don’t need to constantly be talking about it. Clem needs to shut up simple as that

Reactions: 8
The first mention she makes of the Lehrmann trial is to promote some play. Such thoughtful insight. I’m rushing to subscribe.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I’m not the biggest fan of Mia however I will say that people can support whatever “tragedy” or event that is going on in the world. There’s always going to be SOMETHING happening, we don’t need to constantly be talking about it. Clem needs to shut up simple as that
Mia has her own agenda and it’s her company so at the end of the day she’s going to do what she wants (I’m not a fan) 🤷🏻‍♀️ Clems continual attacking of her via stories comes across as bullying not that she would care. Doesn’t seem to care about anything else but 🇵🇸 these days.
---
Anyone want to come up with a thread title for #2?

Reactions: 4
🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

Clems stories; followed by a response from Jane 3 hrs later.

IMG_4960.jpeg
IMG_4961.jpeg
IMG_4962.jpeg
IMG_4963.jpeg

Jane’s reply 3 hours later …

• Haha
Reactions: 3
🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

Clems stories; followed by a response from Jane 3 hrs later.

View attachment 2895293View attachment 2895294View attachment 2895295View attachment 2895296
Jane’s reply 3 hours later …
View attachment 2895302
So they're driving around In Clems suburb looking for her to kill her 😳 This is the point that Clem should be getting off social media and not posting anything to protect her child. The continued attacks from both of them on SM are so stupid, looks like they both need to grow up. So unhinged

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.