Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pinchers

Chatty Member
I find this really sad. That a young child’s bedroom is all grey as well as the rest of the house. No personality at all. Let the child show their personality in their bedrooms I say!
D0718191-5B71-458F-A97A-7FF6EA87221C.png

• Sad
Reactions: 8

Jem1975

This woman has made herself an absolute clone of Mrs Hinch it’s quite frightening!
She has shit hair and scratches her chest...bangs on about anxiety...uses the same music talks the same and all her furniture and decor is copied from Mrs Hinch..I am baffled why grown women would act like this!!

ohemjee

hey guys, long time lurker here 😅

has anyone acknowledged charlotte from cleaning_my_anxiety_away on here yet? can't seem to find anything. her and serene are besties on there :confused: and charlotte is also always banging on about how 'proud' she is of her good friend MH.

did anyone see her videos in a park a few weeks back, eating lunch, she'd taken her bottle of zoflora and some other crap with her and was inhaling them in public to help with her 'anxiety' :rolleyes: calls herself a mental health advocate but all she does is tell the same sob stories over and over and films herself running in and out of homeware and cleaning stores all the time on the brink of a 'panic attack'. please!!!

oh and have you seen the 'narnia' in the garden shed? life time supply of every 'hinch' chemical in there

Last edited:
  • Angry

fluffnstuff

So, I spied she had bought the cement fruit Hinch also has, does this girl have any originality at all? Any? I cannot stop watching her because I'm gobsmacked at how much of a copy cat she is and sit wondering if anyone else sees it all? She really bugs me.

Reactions: 7

RLdeletedme

Why is it bizarre that her anxiety stems from a traumatic experience? My PTSD and anxiety disorder stems from a hospital experience too.

Why can't she Instagram story? I can't leave my house most of the time, but I find Instagram stories therapeutic. They don't trigger my panic at all. It's a completely different experience to everything else she struggles with.

I could easily talk in front of thousands of people without it triggering my panic. Driving past my GP surgery is an absolute no no.

Anxiety and panic affect people in myriad different ways. I don't for one moment question it with her.

TheOnlySB

Chatty Member
She didn’t run out half way through she seemed to throughly enjoy her parents evening and was there for quite some time! She needs to remember people know the real her. She enjoyed every moment of parents evening, shaking hands with all the teachers, full of smiles and full face of make up!

She was at parents evening for the whole session! Needs to remember there are people that know her and see her on a daily basis! Shaking the teachers hands etc!
Well this is very interesting.. I didn’t think I could dislike her much more and then there was this...

• Haha

Toby123

If her anxiety is as bad as she says it is she needs to seek help ! She always says I'm powering through or I'll get through it ! She needs to start living and not just getting through it ! We all have bad days and things we need to "get through" but it seems her whole life is like that it's sad, and from the way she speaks she uses the kids as a crutch alot !

Jadeus21

Chatty Member
Her daily life is tedious!!
Who is she trying to impress? Hinch don’t reply to her comments so I doubt she watches her 😂🙄
See now I laugh at this but when you think about it its quite sad isn’t it? Like spends her days looking up to and rimming Mrs Hinch who couldn’t give two toots about all these looneys that are obsessed with her. Proper taking advantage of people who are clearly not all there 😭😂

• Haha

Kezza_69

VIP Member
Im SO glad someone else feels the same about this girl!
Where to start? 🤔
She has 3 kids? 2 with autism or something ( you NEVER see or hear them, i know somepeople dont show their kids but theres NO kids mess! EVER)
The garden. OMFG . . its like a mirror image of MH. Grey and white EVERYTHING. Egg chair. Garden furniture. Fake flowers. Bird table. Solar lights . . .
Her voice . .
Aghhhh 👊👊👊

• Wow

MadGal

VIP Member
I don’t buy It at all either. Obviously I’m not her doctor I don’t know her diagnosis but I think she puts it on a bit 🙈 she’s so over dramatic the way she talks about things and I’m sorry but I suffer with anxiety on a daily basis and I don’t get how she can openly talk to the camera the way she does and walk around shops in public talking to her camera too! Maybe she’s just a good actress but it all screams a good way to make some extra money in my eyes.

Jem1975

The kitchen is an exact copy of Mrs Hinch why have these people no imagination!!
She even talks the same...I just don’t get it these are grown women🙈

• Haha

Twopenniesworth

VIP Member
The good thing about her is she leaves her kids out of it and doesn’t show them at all? Well not that I’ve seen, correct me if I’m wrong

Booboo76

VIP Member
Did she just say she’s been “unindated” with messages about her laundry cupboard 😂😂😂😂 my spell check went mad trying to spell it wrong!! Hilarious!

• Haha

Paulie

I have anxiety and I can't leave my house. I find it laughable when these people carry on living normal lives, going to shops and events, the school run etc when there are people like me who actually are suffering with real anxiety disorder and we can't go out of our door.

• Angry

sarcastic eyeballs

I agree, I know it comes in all shapes and forms and I do think she has something going on but I just don’t quite believe she has a high level of anxiety anymore, when you can speak to thousands of people on camera-then make yourself in to a full blown sales woman! Meet up with new friends who have cleaning accounts or go to lavish events. Jesus when my depression and anxiety is bad I barely want to leave my room, definitely don’t want to take/make phone calls and basically my house gets like a shit hole, with mountains of washing.
Just stop playing that card to seem relatable and to get sales.

Joosephine

A few points to make here...
1) I was blocked for unfollowing. To me that's so pathetic. I dont enjoy the accout/think you're crazy. Not everyone who initially follows you will love you! Oh and doesnt everyone have a 2nd insta these days 🤣I still see you 🧐
2) What a nut job. I actually don't know whether to laugh at you or feel sorry for you. Impersonation on such a level screams 'I need help.
3) You're never 35.
4) I'm thinking @Darkdayz is cleaning_my_anxiety_away 😱🙋‍♀️

• Haha

Kezza_69

VIP Member
Why is it bizarre that her anxiety stems from a traumatic experience? My PTSD and anxiety disorder stems from a hospital experience too.

Why can't she Instagram story? I can't leave my house most of the time, but I find Instagram stories therapeutic. They don't trigger my panic at all. It's a completely different experience to everything else she struggles with.

I could easily talk in front of thousands of people without it triggering my panic. Driving past my GP surgery is an absolute no no.

Anxiety and panic affect people in myriad different ways. I don't for one moment question it with her.
I think the point most people are making here isn't the fact of WHERE her anxiety stems from, its the way EVERYTHING she says/does/buys/wears/quotes/suffers from just happens to mirror The Hinch . . Nothing new, nothing unique just same ol same ol boring greyness . .
Zzzzzzz

Pinchers

Chatty Member
She must have cleaned her anxiety away being she’s off to the p&g event today in a London 🙄.

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
I never followed this insane person but would occasionally watch her stories to see what Single White Female antics she was up to. But I realised watching her actually made me feel ENRAGED because everything is for the gram and that is just SO sad and pathetic! I blocked her in about October and feel so much better for not having to hear her nasal whiny voice 🤣

• Haha

Byron

What I can’t fathom is how she can afford all that absolute crap she buys with 3 children in house and she doesn’t work. Her voice irritated me that much I had to unfollow her I refused to listen any more it was making me so angry listening to that whiny nasal voice. Usually some drama or other going on in the background. Copying Hinch seems to be her only claim to fame 😡😡